This is why Vita needs a price drop ASAP

#11KAMMYqueenPosted 2/15/2013 6:57:08 AM
MajorZero posted...
y'all need to relax, when they announce the ps4 in a few days they're going to talk about vita's connectivity with it and how they will bundle ps4's and vitas and problem solved.

problem made worst
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa must be in Super Smash bros 4! For the People!
#12stargazer64Posted 2/15/2013 7:14:10 AM
The Vita will be the controller for the PS4, duh.

And it won't come with the PS4. You'll need to buy a Vita separately. Up to 8 of them, because the system will be compatible with up to 8 controllers.

Vita sales problem = solved
---
why do chicks want expensive ass roses for valentine's day and when you swing by their house 3 days later, they're dead? - darkphiresage
#13Koi_TenchiPosted 2/15/2013 8:56:10 AM
LuminescentRule posted...
PS3 is still going to be systemof the year.

Even if that was true, how does that help the Vita?
---
It's a secret to everybody.
#14stargazer64Posted 2/15/2013 9:08:10 AM
Koi_Tenchi posted...
LuminescentRule posted...
PS3 is still going to be systemof the year.

Even if that was true, how does that help the Vita?

It doesn't. It just helps his Sony-addled brain sleep at night.
---
why do chicks want expensive ass roses for valentine's day and when you swing by their house 3 days later, they're dead? - darkphiresage
#15FlaccidKratos(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 9:58:46 AM
Maybe Sony could release a slightly downgraded, but less expensive, version of the Vita. Like with dial-up internet instead of wifi or 3G.
#16pr0adamPosted 2/15/2013 10:01:11 AM
FlaccidKratos posted...
Maybe Sony could release a slightly downgraded, but less expensive, version of the Vita. Like with dial-up internet instead of wifi or 3G.

Do you think before you post?
---
PSN: Killaruna
#17derekfishbowlPosted 2/15/2013 12:16:15 PM
FlaccidKratos posted...

lol
---
Sony's E3 2013 megaton (courtesy of Megaman Omega):
http://img248.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=350248936_strengthmitten_122_82lo.jpg
#18Holy_OblivionPosted 2/15/2013 12:22:24 PM
FlaccidKratos posted...

LOL xD
---
THIS HORN OF MINE IS BURNING RED! ITS LOUD ROAR TELLS ME TO DEFEAT YOU! TAKE THIS! MY AMMO, MY STAKE AND ALL OF MY CLAYMORE! ERUPTING TRUMP CARD!
#19HugsAllAroundPosted 2/15/2013 12:34:31 PM
Rumor has it that Sony will reveal the Vita Nano soon. It is 1/4 the size of the current system, doesn't have a screen or speakers, has additional side touch pads, and is fully backward compatible with all PSP games.
#20stargazer64Posted 2/15/2013 12:40:04 PM
HugsAllAround posted...
Rumor has it that Sony will reveal the Vita Nano soon. It is 1/4 the size of the current system, doesn't have a screen or speakers, has additional side touch pads, and is fully backward compatible with all PSP games.

It should be a small cube with each side being a touchscreen. That would be innovative.
---