The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

How is Tekken 6(PSP) on Vita?

#1TheExiled280Posted 2/15/2013 4:58:56 AM
Is it worth $20?
---
God Eater 2 Trailer:
http://youtu.be/KKm_TC53Cvs
#2RotuhiiriPosted 2/15/2013 5:08:48 AM
Can't answer since I have it on UMD but it's a very good port of the console versions. The load times on UMD annoyed me a little but I was very impressed with the graphics and gameplay when I played it on the PSP. Some say Tekken: Dark Resurrection is better but I don't know if it's on PSN.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Join our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
#3TheExiled280(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 5:20:29 AM
Can't answer since I have it on UMD but it's a very good port of the console versions. The load times on UMD annoyed me a little but I was very impressed with the graphics and gameplay when I played it on the PSP. Some say Tekken: Dark Resurrection is better but I don't know if it's on PSN.

DR is not on PSN
---
Persona 4 Joke: Why doesn't Adachi like going on vacation? Because he doesn't like stupid beaches and shores! - Acer758
#4TheExiled280(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 2:57:13 PM
Bump
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
#5chuchumyrocketPosted 2/15/2013 2:59:28 PM
Its really bare bones but its got a nice amount of characters to play as I guess. DR was a better game just because it had more to do in it.
---
PSN: chuchumyrocket Steam: chuchumyrocket
#6DarkPhoenix852Posted 2/15/2013 3:16:39 PM
It's great. Looks nice on the Vita. If you're a tekken fan you should like it. It's the best version (for single players) in my opinion because it doesn't have that crappy online and even crappier campaign mode. And it can be played on the go. Customization mode should keep you playing Ghost Battle Mode (endless fighting) if you want to customize your characters. Dark Resurrection is better than Tekken 6 for psp but it looks bad on the Vita. Tekken 6 for psp looks better on the Vita.
---
My Psn: Dark_Phoenix852
#7TheExiled280(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 3:50:35 PM
chuchumyrocket posted...
Its really bare bones but its got a nice amount of characters to play as I guess. DR was a better game just because it had more to do in it.

Really? Oh well, I'll pass. March can't get here fast enough :/
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
#8EoinPosted 2/15/2013 4:09:21 PM
It's not really all that "bare bones". The only single-player content that it's missing that the console versions had is a fairly tiresome story mode. It's got everything else that matters and is still a very good fighting game. I have the game on PS3 and grabbed the PSP version shortly after getting the Vita, and I'd rate the way the game plays on Vita at least the equal of the PS3 version.
#9Rehab520Posted 2/15/2013 5:21:05 PM
How is it bare bones?

I'd say its worth it if its only 20 bucks on psn right now

30+ fighters, a few different game modes, and a lot of customizing to do.

I'd say its one of the better fighting games to be released on psp.
---
Official Bacon of the Canadian Bacon Boards.
Not Removing Until I Get Me That Orange Vita.
#10ManjiMidouPosted 2/15/2013 5:24:49 PM
does it have the beat up story mode?
---
He is Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Sausages.