I got my Vita one year ago today

#11KirbyIsAwesome(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 12:37:54 PM
LuminescentRule posted...
Happy 1 year trolling anniversary!

Gaiz i havent been trolling for a year. I haven't even been posting on this board for a year. And I never troll... Stop guys, my feelings are getting hurt.
---
"3DS is simply incapable of making games as good as vita games"
- DemonDog666
#12stargazer64Posted 2/15/2013 12:39:01 PM
KirbyIsAwesome posted...

Gaiz i havent been trolling for a year. I haven't even been posting on this board for a year. And I never troll... Stop guys, my feelings are getting hurt.

lol
---
why do chicks want expensive ass roses for valentine's day and when you swing by their house 3 days later, they're dead? - darkphiresage
#13lunchEATSyouPosted 2/15/2013 12:45:38 PM
KirbyIsAwesome posted...

But you have been trolling Kirbeh. Anybody who isn't 100% satisfied with their Vita is a troll; you know that already.

And if you dislike certain games like Raganrok Odyssey, you are most definitely a trollsky
---
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog
#14KirbyIsAwesome(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 12:50:40 PM
Sorry to disappoint...
---
- DemonDog666
#15mike_411Posted 2/15/2013 12:58:50 PM
OOOHHHH!! KIIIIIRBYY!!!
*Vein on forehead pops*
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
"I'd rather kill that monkey than have sex with that dog." -Paul Ryckert
#16NnamzPosted 2/15/2013 2:45:45 PM
Me too! Happy Anniversary babe ;)
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#17KirbyIsAwesome(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 2:52:19 PM
Nnamz posted...

Dawww Nnamz stop it! :3 What store did you get yours at?
---
- DemonDog666
#18NnamzPosted 2/15/2013 2:57:59 PM
KirbyIsAwesome posted...
Nnamz posted...

Dawww Nnamz stop it! :3 What store did you get yours at?

E.B games. I got it, went straight home and played Golden Abyss for 3 hours, then started preparing my first comparison video.

Things looked so bright for Vita back then. An awesome launch lineup, known but un-shown games (which eventually would disappoint critically), and no real sales figures to me to laugh at. 3DS on the other hand had an absolutely bone dry year since the Vita launched. Now the situations are reversed. 3DS just had Fire Emblem, and is getting both Monster Hunter and Luigi's Mansion next month, and Mario Golf, Animal Crossing, Bravely Default and other titles coming. Meanwhile, aside from Tearaway and Killzone Mercenary, what BIG Vita titles are there this year?

This is why I'm glad I bought both systems. Had I only had a 3DS, last year would have been brutal. And if I only had a Vita, this year would be equally brutal.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#19KirbyIsAwesome(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 3:10:21 PM
I also got mine at EB. Traded in a crapton of games and my DSi to get the FEB for only $53. Regret it...

Also, everything you said is true. It had momentum for about a month, and it just completely died. At least Super Stardust and Mutant Blobs Attack were good. The 3DS is crazy now, which is great. Hopefully later this year both systems dominate.
---
- DemonDog666
#20DarkPhoenix852Posted 2/15/2013 3:11:20 PM
E3... you'll see. You'll all see...
---
My Psn: Dark_Phoenix852