Patapon 3 will become Vita compatible next week - psnstores

#11ServantOfErieosPosted 2/16/2013 1:44:17 AM
Mcnugget2256 posted...
QUESTION! With Multiplayer??

Infrastructure multiplayer works very well on EU vita, though I'd be careful about playing online since there are people who play with corrupted files that can "infect" the save data on your vita.

If you always host games, you should be fine though, I think.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#12mjc0961Posted 2/16/2013 8:00:01 AM
When can we expect the rest of the games? When do we get Portable Ops? These games should have been available at launch. It's been a year and we're still waiting? What a joke.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#13ServantOfErieosPosted 2/16/2013 8:18:38 AM
mjc0961 posted...
When can we expect the rest of the games? When do we get Portable Ops? These games should have been available at launch. It's been a year and we're still waiting? What a joke.

Wow, how bad is the us store for psp games, all these games are available for the vita in the eu store.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#14MetalZoicPosted 2/16/2013 9:42:02 AM
ServantOfErieos posted...
mjc0961 posted...

Wow, how bad is the us store for psp games, all these games are available for the vita in the eu store.

Yeah we have some that you don't, you have some that we don't. Weird, but now that Patapon 3 is finally coming over here we have no more need for Europe anymore and can start the bombing runs! YAY!
#15Rehab520Posted 2/16/2013 10:57:53 AM
I never really was able to get into these games or the locoroco ones...heard they were all really good, but just not my cup of tea.

Anyways, is this the only game they are adding or will it be a bigger update?

How about Twisted Metal: Head-On, when's that coming?
---
Official Bacon of the Canadian Bacon Boards.
Not Removing Until I Get Me That Orange Vita.
#16BatmanVonDoomPosted 2/16/2013 11:01:58 AM
MetalZoic posted...
ServantOfErieos posted...
mjc0961 posted...

Yeah we have some that you don't, you have some that we don't. Weird, but now that Patapon 3 is finally coming over here we have no more need for Europe anymore and can start the bombing runs! YAY!

some?

I checked the US PSN store and you have so many more psp games on their it isn't even funny ;_;
---
http://i.imgur.com/GC6An.jpg
"I'm not even remotely willing to talk about the other 50%, Because I AM NOT A ROBOT" ~ Lunar Cobain 2004
#17The_DjokerPosted 2/16/2013 11:04:25 AM
Read that as Persona 3. Leaves disapppointed.
---
http://s19.postimage.org/aosug5mrn/Persona4.png
#18donkeycoot233Posted 2/16/2013 8:34:33 PM
how much will it be????
---
---
#19MetalZoicPosted 2/16/2013 11:01:28 PM
donkeycoot233 posted...
how much will it be????

I'm guessing $19.99. I'll also be picking up that new St!ng game. I'm guessing that one will be $29.99. Also buying Urban Trials, but I have no idea what that will cost anywhere between $14.99 and $29.99?