Doesn't the 360 technically use "proprietary" memory?

#81RyuuHou25Posted 2/16/2013 5:37:02 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
Wow, Ryu was caught in a straight out lie and doesn't have the stones to admit it. Surprised? No. Laughing at his pathetic damage control? Yes, totally:0)

Still waiting on that link bro, and until you post it, I will remind you literally everytime I see you post on here.

"I'm supposed to tell you how your speeds work? Seriously? Are you ignorant, is that it? You don't know how your own speeds work? "

Still waiting on the answers to those which I asked you first, bro.

And AGAIN do you know how arguments work, little lady? You're claiming that my speeds are throttled, so it's your job to prove it, not mine. Get it through that thick skull of yours:)

Try googling "comcast throttling"

Lots of reports on it on various forums and such.

Besides, it's not like you're presenting an overly compelling case about it being PSN and not your internet aside from "Durrrr, because I said it is!"

So either put up or shut up and live by your own words.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#82AceAndJunpeiPosted 2/16/2013 5:45:23 PM
^Got the link where I say I know all about technology Ryu?

I'm waiting ever so patiently!

Also, LMAO @ "some people experiencing throttling" being all people...just lol @ that:)
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/62168949?page=1
Goon claims 90k to 70k is "70% drop in sales"
#83RyuuHou25Posted 2/16/2013 6:56:24 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...

Also, LMAO @ "some people experiencing throttling" being all people...just lol @ that:)

"So either put up or shut up and live by your own words."

Still waiting on that Ace.

Yeah, you're right, a company is just going to throttle a few of their customers for the hell of it. Hmmmm, let's see, we'll throttle the east coast today for the hell of it, and then the west coast.....and then thursday we'll just do california.

Oh, and the CEOs mailman. He's an ass. Definitely throttle him.

Nevermind that in 2007 they were found guilty of throttling ALL of their customers -

Comcast Corporation vs. FCC and U.S.

In 2007, Free Press and Public Knowledge, along with the Federal Communications Commission, filed a complaint against Comcast’s Internet service. Several subscribers claimed that the company was interfering with their use of peer-to-peer networking applications. The Commission stated that it had jurisdiction over Comcast’s network management practices and that it could resolve the dispute through negotiation rather than through rulemaking. The Commission believed that Comcast had “significantly impeded consumers’ ability to access the content and use the applications of their choice”, and that because Comcast “ha[d] several available options it could use to manage network traffic without discriminating” against peer-to-peer communications, its method of bandwidth management “contravene[d] . . . federal policy”. At this time, “Comcast had already agreed to adopt a new system for managing bandwidth demand, the Commission simply ordered it to make a set of disclosures describing the details of its new approach and the company’s progress toward implementing it.” Comcast complied with this Order but petitioned for a review and presented several objections.[7]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandwidth_throttling#Comcast_Corporation_vs._FCC_and_U.S.

But, somehow I imagine you'll just ignore this as usual and continue to go on with your constant attempts at damage control.
---
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#84AceAndJunpeiPosted 2/16/2013 7:43:54 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...

"So either put up or shut up and live by your own words."

Still waiting on that Ace.

Yeah, you're right, a company is just going to throttle a few of their customers for the hell of it. Hmmmm, let's see, we'll throttle the east coast today for the hell of it, and then the west coast.....and then thursday we'll just do california.

Oh, and the CEOs mailman. He's an ass. Definitely throttle him.

Nevermind that in 2007 they were found guilty of throttling ALL of their customers -

Comcast Corporation vs. FCC and U.S.

In 2007, Free Press and Public Knowledge, along with the Federal Communications Commission, filed a complaint against Comcast’s Internet service. Several subscribers claimed that the company was interfering with their use of peer-to-peer networking applications. The Commission stated that it had jurisdiction over Comcast’s network management practices and that it could resolve the dispute through negotiation rather than through rulemaking. The Commission believed that Comcast had “significantly impeded consumers’ ability to access the content and use the applications of their choice”, and that because Comcast “ha[d] several available options it could use to manage network traffic without discriminating” against peer-to-peer communications, its method of bandwidth management “contravene[d] . . . federal policy”. At this time, “Comcast had already agreed to adopt a new system for managing bandwidth demand, the Commission simply ordered it to make a set of disclosures describing the details of its new approach and the company’s progress toward implementing it.” Comcast complied with this Order but petitioned for a review and presented several objections.[7]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandwidth_throttling#Comcast_Corporation_vs._FCC_and_U.S.

But, somehow I imagine you'll just ignore this as usual and continue to go on with your constant attempts at damage control.

So you think a company that was found guilty of throttling all customers would continue to do it after a guilty verdict? LMAO!

When there was a cap (200 gigabytes) you'd get throttled after hitting that threshold. That's no longer in place.

Next time use a source that isn't six years old if you don't want to come off looking like a fool like you have been in every post, including doubting the CFW claims for Remote Play;)

Link now?
---
#85RyuuHou25Posted 2/16/2013 8:06:43 PM
http://forums.comcast.com/t5/Customer-Service/Confirmed-with-tech-on-phone-I-am-being-throttled-because-I-am/td-p/1290843

http://www.torrent-invites.com/bittorrent-discussion/215892-throttled-comcast.html

Yeah, comcast stopped throttling P2P. Or at least most evidence points to that being the case. Doesn't mean they aren't throttling people through other means.

Nevermind their own acceptable use policy states they do it for certain plans and what not still -

http://www.comcast.com/Corporate/Customers/Policies/HighSpeedInternetAUP.html

Under IV - "However, in certain locations Comcast is providing versions of the Service with different speed and data consumption thresholds, among other characteristics, subject to applicable Service plans."

But hey, you want to believe the big corporation, by all means.

Also, I wasn't doubting any claims about the CFW Remote Play genius, I simply hadn't heard about that ability and was asking for a link for proof.

Carry on white knighting your IP now.
---
#86AceAndJunpeiPosted 2/16/2013 8:28:48 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
http://forums.comcast.com/t5/Customer-Service/Confirmed-with-tech-on-phone-I-am-being-throttled-because-I-am/td-p/1290843

http://www.torrent-invites.com/bittorrent-discussion/215892-throttled-comcast.html

Yeah, comcast stopped throttling P2P. Or at least most evidence points to that being the case. Doesn't mean they aren't throttling people through other means.

Nevermind their own acceptable use policy states they do it for certain plans and what not still -

http://www.comcast.com/Corporate/Customers/Policies/HighSpeedInternetAUP.html

Under IV - "However, in certain locations Comcast is providing versions of the Service with different speed and data consumption thresholds, among other characteristics, subject to applicable Service plans."

But hey, you want to believe the big corporation, by all means.

Also, I wasn't doubting any claims about the CFW Remote Play genius, I simply hadn't heard about that ability and was asking for a link for proof.

Carry on white knighting your IP now.

Your entire laughable premise is based on your idea that there's no way to see if you're being throttled. And that premise is outright false.

It's over, you lose. Now where's that link champ?:)
---
#87RyuuHou25Posted 2/16/2013 8:33:56 PM
Your response is the very definition of pathetic there Ace.

Prove the premise is false.
---
#88kcypher2000Posted 2/17/2013 12:23:56 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...
"Thank you for proving me right . You just arent very bright. Next time you watch a long dl and install please remember that somewhere in tr world im laughing at you and your blind fanboy delusions."

You mean long like this?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAMmlTBUb_E&

My god, that just took....so long. And that's on the slower side with three other devices downloading various things at the same time. Yeah, it generally equates to about 90-100 mb every minute or so.

If you think PSN is slow and it's NOT your internet connection, you're a complete idiot.

That was slow..... For such a small file that was painfully slow. Xbox streams most trailers with no dling at all and the ones that do dl are way faster than that. raise your standards kiddo
#89RyuuHou25Posted 2/17/2013 3:40:31 AM
kcypher2000 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
"Thank you for proving me right . You just arent very bright. Next time you watch a long dl and install please remember that somewhere in tr world im laughing at you and your blind fanboy delusions."

You mean long like this?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAMmlTBUb_E&

My god, that just took....so long. And that's on the slower side with three other devices downloading various things at the same time. Yeah, it generally equates to about 90-100 mb every minute or so.

If you think PSN is slow and it's NOT your internet connection, you're a complete idiot.

That was slow..... For such a small file that was painfully slow. Xbox streams most trailers with no dling at all and the ones that do dl are way faster than that. raise your standards kiddo

90-100 mb a minute is painfully slow.....and you're comparing streaming to DLing a file......

You really do know nothing. All right, well put up or shut up then, where's your video of your oh so amazing Xbox DLing a file like that in half the time or less, hmmm??
---
#90RyuuHou25Posted 2/17/2013 4:36:37 PM
So neither of you could put up.

Sad.
---