are we getting new psp digital games?

#1shadowcat2164Posted 2/15/2013 11:13:54 AM
I have been interested in getting a vita since I like my psp. I was wondering if we are going to keep getting new psp digital releases on the ps3 store or if the largely incomplete psp game list is all there is and all there ever will be at this point?
#2dsrpgfreak2009Posted 2/15/2013 11:16:37 AM
stores aint complete until theres final fantasy type o localization on store kingdom hearts bbs and final fantasy crisis core
#3L0ZPosted 2/15/2013 11:21:27 AM
dsrpgfreak2009 posted...
stores aint complete until theres final fantasy type o localization on store kingdom hearts bbs and final fantasy crisis core

and jack and daxter and ratchet& clanks games
---
[Cell Broadband | 256MB XDR | RSX 256MB GDDR3]
#4GuitaristMattPosted 2/15/2013 11:48:56 AM
L0Z posted...
dsrpgfreak2009 posted...

Jak isn't on their? The lost frontier? There's a demo for it though.

Well this week we are finally getting patapon 3 vita and something called last chaos or something.
---
"Fools set the rules in this world. Just take a look around. It's Undeniable."
Self Proclaimed Matt of your board
#5TheExiled280Posted 2/15/2013 11:51:16 AM
L0Z posted...
dsrpgfreak2009 posted...

The Lost Frontier is up on the PSN. I think Size Matters and Secret Agent Clank work with PS3 transfer
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
#6shadowcat2164(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 2:11:37 PM
so are they still adding psp games every Tuesday or have the cut off all support?
#7S_T_O_N_E_Posted 2/15/2013 2:18:28 PM
it'd be nice to get some more classic ps2 games. it's lacking selection.. like rpg wise such as the tales series.. >.>
---
PM me for the $20 referral code if you're interested.
#8RotuhiiriPosted 2/15/2013 5:00:28 PM
shadowcat2164 posted...
so are they still adding psp games every Tuesday or have the cut off all support?

It was added frequently initially but lately it has been very slow or almost non-existent. Patapon 3 and Generation of Chaos: Pandora's Reflection are being added next week and that's the first ones this year if I'm not mistaken.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Join our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
#9Sami1000Posted 2/15/2013 6:19:40 PM
dsrpgfreak2009 posted...

Which means never. If the rumors are true SQ butchered all three of those because they don't own rights to the certain music in the game so they can't put it in the PSN because of legal issues. I understand making the mistake once but frigging three times!? Just how stupid are they? Losing hundreds of thousands of sales because of not putting those game to the psn.