FF I-X collection almost complete!

#1KadirothPosted 2/15/2013 12:21:06 PM
Not gonna lie, I wish the store had the PSP versions of FF 1&2. Just waiting on X if it ever gets released!
---
"And I thought my jokes were bad." - Joker
#2BizzyBumPosted 2/15/2013 12:38:11 PM
k
---
I'm bored at work...
#3GuitaristMattPosted 2/15/2013 12:45:41 PM
and 5 for Vita
---
"Fools set the rules in this world. Just take a look around. It's Undeniable."
Self Proclaimed Matt of your board
#4liammiller18Posted 2/15/2013 12:55:19 PM
So you're basically saying you almost have an incomplete collection of Final Fantasy games?
---
Bacon, RPG elements and cute girls, what more could you want?
#5gray_fox_00Posted 2/15/2013 1:41:59 PM
liammiller18 posted...
So you're basically saying you almost have an incomplete collection of Final Fantasy games?

How can someone not have a complete collection and yet almost have an incomplete collection. It's not possible.

He already has an incomplete collection. You can't not own them all and almost have an incomplete collection, it's either complete or incomplete.
---
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice
#6BizzyBumPosted 2/15/2013 2:35:12 PM
gray_fox_00 posted...
liammiller18 posted...

How can someone not have a complete collection and yet almost have an incomplete collection. It's not possible.

He already has an incomplete collection. You can't not own them all and almost have an incomplete collection, it's either complete or incomplete.

But if he doesn't have an incomplete collection of a large collection on a particular system where it's incomplete but complete if you own the collection, then who was phone?
---
I'm bored at work...
#7liammiller18Posted 2/15/2013 2:54:14 PM
gray_fox_00 posted...
liammiller18 posted...

The premise of my statement is to poke fun at the idea that he refers to FFI-FFX as a "Collection" (see topic name) and goes on to say he almost owns all of said collection. I agree that it's a foolish classification and I was very much being facetious.
---
Bacon, RPG elements and cute girls, what more could you want?