If they were to import these 3 games....sales would be through the roof 4 Vita

#21YEMbotPosted 2/16/2013 10:50:29 AM
Roachmeat posted...
A "GTA 5" on Vita would be blocky, choppy and probably hiccup every time more than one cop starts shooting at your character. Too much in one bite, try nibbling first.

A 'Fallout 3' cutoff could work if they (Bethesda) thought outside of the box and made it a dungeon crawler type involving just those other vaults that were never opened and may still have dangers and LOOT to delve after. Cut it from story canon, you don't need to be the vault dweller in this one.

Every Vita offering doesn't have to be the whole world shrunken from the console version. Critics are right. You could just play stuff like that on your console with better stability.

This is what I'm saying. A mini-fallout and a min--elder scrolls would rock. I've suggested before that you could make an elder scrolls game set in the Summerset Ilse. If the entire world map was made up of 3-5 islands, you could mask load times and have a fun offshoot story. In fact, I'd do the same with Fallout, but I'd just set it in the Florida Keys or the San Juan islands or something.
---
"First come smiles, then lies. Last comes gunfire." -Roland Deschain, of Gilead
#22BlestsolPosted 2/16/2013 11:18:51 AM
FF7 remake could save the effing dreamcast lol.
---
Psn:Blestsoul
#23Safros93Posted 2/16/2013 11:35:41 AM
Nah. Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Stories.... now that would sell like crazy. I would go so far as to say that it would outsell every single other Vita game a couple times over.
#24analyticalkeysPosted 2/16/2013 11:37:06 AM
kcypher2000 posted...
You are delusional if you think any port would drive sales. People wont buy a handheld to Play a game they can play on a console they already own. A ff7 remake would save the sytem or an act of God.

...unless they don't own the console
---
Pokemon Black 2 Code: [ScottyJ] 2838-8164-4143