Why can't people just play video games?

#1blohangelPosted 2/15/2013 7:15:53 PM
I see a lot of negative topics/comments regarding the Vita every time I come to get a good read.
I understand there are trolls or people who like to be right no matter what, but I see regular gamers here who favor just, Sony, just Nintendo, etc.

Shouldn't we just favor games? I know not all of you act this way, and you probably feel the same way I do, but I just want to know why some feel they need to attack a console or company.

I'm just curious as to why we can't just play videogames.
---
"We don't play EDF for graphics, we play it for massive carnage we lay upon alien scum" -gamemaster712
PSN: Angel_Garcilazo/3DS FC: 4940-5942-3940
#2donkeycoot233Posted 2/15/2013 7:16:57 PM
tru dat
---
---
#3BruceLee1974Posted 2/15/2013 7:21:06 PM(edited)
Because I think people need to justify their purchase, they need to believe they bought the best console. They also need to be in with the majority of people (specially kids) otherwise they are not cool.

In the end they should buy what they like and not listen to others, I couldn't give a rats A** about the 3DS, it doesn't interest me one bit no matter what people say. If it wasn't for the Vita I would of never have bought a handheld console with it's great graphics.

I enjoy my Vita a lot and I wish others would shut up and enjoy theirs.
#4BlestsolPosted 2/15/2013 7:23:05 PM
BruceLee1974 posted...
Because I think people need to justify their purchase, they need to believe they bought the best console. They also need to be in with the majority of people (specially kids) otherwise they are not cool.

In the end they should buy what they like and not listen to others, I couldn't give a rats A** about the 3DS, it doesn't interest me one bit no matter what people say. If it wasn't for the Vita I would of never have bought a handheld console with it's great graphics.

I enjoy my Vita a lot and I wish others would shut up and enjoy theirs.

Yup.
---
Psn:Blestsoul
#5blohangel(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 7:25:28 PM
Right.
I own both portables and I enjoy what they both have to offer. Just because the Vita is doing bad doesn't mean I can't enjoy it.
---
"We don't play EDF for graphics, we play it for massive carnage we lay upon alien scum" -gamemaster712
PSN: Angel_Garcilazo/3DS FC: 4940-5942-3940
#6MobileWarfarePosted 2/15/2013 7:26:08 PM
I agree with Bruce Lee 74
---
PSN: MobilizedWarfare, XL: Skillfreakout
Currently playing: Skyrim(xbox), Black ops 2(xbox), Far cry 3(xbox), Little Big planet(vita), Gravity Rush(vita)
#7jjeerryyonly9Posted 2/15/2013 7:26:50 PM
Indeed it would be nice to end the "wars." It started with the SEGA Genesis / SNES feud and has not ended since.
---
TO MICHAEL!!!
PSN: RadKickAss /// 3DS: 0662-2594-4115
#8stargazer64Posted 2/15/2013 7:41:23 PM
Because Sega does what Nintendon't.
---
why do chicks want expensive ass roses for valentine's day and when you swing by their house 3 days later, they're dead? - darkphiresage
#9StrikeNinja24Posted 2/15/2013 7:43:20 PM
Because what games? They've dropped in quality pretty quickly, and now we're just seeing the same things and issues repeatedly.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#10NebulaEmpirePosted 2/15/2013 7:44:23 PM
The internet amplifies the natural dickishness of people. When people can write anything, basically without any expectation of repercussion, then many will write the most unhelpful trollish comment they can think of.