Why can't people just play video games?

#21ajko000Posted 2/15/2013 11:41:04 PM
xenos74 posted...
XphoenixedgeX posted...
ajko000 posted...
The same reason people just don't buy food because they enjoy it. They find the most reliable and trusted source.

If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

lol, this comment is so corny. I wonder how long you've been waiting to use that lame phrase.

Also, LMAO@ you suggesting that the Gamefaqs message boards are a "reliable and trusted" source.

"So corny". Nice pun there about the comment you're arguing against. Also the "reliable and trusted" source he spoke of was NOT gamefaqs, he was referring to Nintendo as they do not fail with their handhelds (stellar software).

On topic , I'm just a fan of games, I have both handhelds and enjoy them both equally for different reasons.

It wasn't Nintendo, it was generally speaking about the debates posed by the industry and its followers.
#22XphoenixedgeXPosted 2/15/2013 11:46:17 PM
Fallen_Lord posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
These topics only show up when a system is dying.

I need to share a horrible truth with you shadow, you might want to sit down for this. The truth is, you are dying.

lol....well he is getting up there in age.
#23XphoenixedgeXPosted 2/15/2013 11:49:48 PM
ajko000 posted...
xenos74 posted...
XphoenixedgeX posted...
ajko000 posted...
The same reason people just don't buy food because they enjoy it. They find the most reliable and trusted source.

lol, this comment is so corny. I wonder how long you've been waiting to use that lame phrase.

Also, LMAO@ you suggesting that the Gamefaqs message boards are a "reliable and trusted" source.

"So corny". Nice pun there about the comment you're arguing against. Also the "reliable and trusted" source he spoke of was NOT gamefaqs, he was referring to Nintendo as they do not fail with their handhelds (stellar software).

On topic , I'm just a fan of games, I have both handhelds and enjoy them both equally for different reasons.

It wasn't Nintendo, it was generally speaking about the debates posed by the industry and its followers.

You know what, you're right. I took your post the wrong way and forgot that you were responding to the OP. My apologies.
Still cant stand that overused phrase though....heh.
#24xenos74Posted 2/15/2013 11:54:04 PM
XphoenixedgeX posted...
ajko000 posted...
xenos74 posted...
XphoenixedgeX posted...
ajko000 posted...

You know what, you're right. I took your post the wrong way and forgot that you were responding to the OP. My apologies.
Still cant stand that overused phrase though....heh.

Likewise, also jumped the gun there. My apologies
#25ajko000Posted 2/15/2013 11:55:30 PM
I don't know how to accept apologies, I'm currently going to therapy for it.
#26xfactorPosted 2/15/2013 11:59:25 PM
You're on the vita hardware board, of cause we will be talking about the vita itself here.

The vita game lineup is lacking games that many people want, and it is already 1 year old soon, hence the frustration.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#27LightHawKnightPosted 2/16/2013 12:32:11 AM
Should see the wii u boards. Or the 3DS boards when it came out. Hell any board that has a system that just came out or is not selling as well as the owners think it should sell.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#28GiniroPosted 2/16/2013 12:52:54 AM
It's a great handheld and yes, people should just play games. Those who are not impressed by this system and the games in it should play those baby games on ipad or smartphones.

And some people doesn't know how hard it is to develop a quality game, it takes a year or so. I can't understand why some KIDS here does not get that.

Vita has a great potential and it's been only a year.
#29Oliver_OliverPosted 2/16/2013 1:13:29 AM
donkeycoot233 posted...
tru dat

^THIS
#30Bancario51Posted 2/16/2013 1:14:15 AM
because they need to work, eat, sleep and defecate.
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~