Which version of Final Fantasy Tactics would you prefer?

#1legionofpancakePosted 2/15/2013 7:57:02 PM
Based on all the differences, which version would you rather play between the PSP version or the PSOne version?
---
Well, Courtney Gears didn't seem to mind.
88 Fingers Louie were a hardcore punk band. 88 Fingers Eddward was a nickname on Ed Edd'nEddy. Pretty cool reference.
#2rajin_donutsPosted 2/15/2013 8:00:13 PM
I played and finished both. The prefer to play the PSP version.
#3Guerrilla SoldierPosted 2/15/2013 8:00:20 PM
PS1
---
CainExodus - Oakland A's fan: 2012 AL West Champions
Keep the A's in Oakland!
#4JranEQPosted 2/15/2013 8:12:30 PM(edited)
I beat the original on PS1 when it first came out, then the PSP version when that came out. I prefer the PS1 version.
---
Final Fantasy 6 > Final Fantasy 7
PSN: JranEQ
#5NebulaEmpirePosted 2/15/2013 8:12:08 PM
What's the difference?
#6BigG777Posted 2/15/2013 8:32:34 PM
psp version has extra stuff but it has a bit of a slowdown during gameplay.

i prefer the psp version for the extra stuff. once you get used to it you dont even notice the slowdown.
#7legionofpancake(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 8:36:54 PM
Yeah, the PSP version suffers from some slowdowns that aren't even noticed after a while. I prefer the PSOne version, since I never stated my own opinion. From what I remember, there's also a slight difficulty difference?
---
88 Fingers Louie were a hardcore punk band. 88 Fingers Eddward was a nickname on Ed Edd'nEddy. Pretty cool reference.
#8NebulaEmpirePosted 2/15/2013 8:37:31 PM
legionofpancake posted...
Yeah, the PSP version suffers from some slowdowns that aren't even noticed after a while. I prefer the PSOne version, since I never stated my own opinion. From what I remember, there's also a slight difficulty difference?

mmm, if the slowdowns are barely noticeable, why do you like the PS 1 version?
#9legionofpancake(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 8:40:38 PM
NebulaEmpire posted...
legionofpancake posted...

mmm, if the slowdowns are barely noticeable, why do you like the PS 1 version?

I think- honestly- I just like having the secret character on the PSOne version as opposed to the secret character in the PSP version. I love the PSP's cutscenes, though. Those were great, but then there's the "they hardly have noses" thing that always made me laugh.
---
#10NebulaEmpirePosted 2/15/2013 8:41:34 PM
Secret character? Can you tell me about that or would it spoil the game lol.