Which version of Final Fantasy Tactics would you prefer?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Which version of Final Fantasy Tactics would you prefer?
3 years ago#1
Based on all the differences, which version would you rather play between the PSP version or the PSOne version?
Well, Courtney Gears didn't seem to mind.
88 Fingers Louie were a hardcore punk band. 88 Fingers Eddward was a nickname on Ed Edd'nEddy. Pretty cool reference.
3 years ago#2
I played and finished both. The prefer to play the PSP version.
3 years ago#3
PS1
CainExodus - Oakland A's fan: 2012 AL West Champions
Keep the A's in Oakland!
3 years ago#4
I beat the original on PS1 when it first came out, then the PSP version when that came out. I prefer the PS1 version.
Final Fantasy 6 > Final Fantasy 7
PSN: JranEQ
3 years ago#5
What's the difference?
3 years ago#6
psp version has extra stuff but it has a bit of a slowdown during gameplay.

i prefer the psp version for the extra stuff. once you get used to it you dont even notice the slowdown.
3 years ago#7
Yeah, the PSP version suffers from some slowdowns that aren't even noticed after a while. I prefer the PSOne version, since I never stated my own opinion. From what I remember, there's also a slight difficulty difference?
88 Fingers Louie were a hardcore punk band. 88 Fingers Eddward was a nickname on Ed Edd'nEddy. Pretty cool reference.
3 years ago#8
legionofpancake posted...
Yeah, the PSP version suffers from some slowdowns that aren't even noticed after a while. I prefer the PSOne version, since I never stated my own opinion. From what I remember, there's also a slight difficulty difference?

mmm, if the slowdowns are barely noticeable, why do you like the PS 1 version?
3 years ago#9
NebulaEmpire posted...
legionofpancake posted...

mmm, if the slowdowns are barely noticeable, why do you like the PS 1 version?

I think- honestly- I just like having the secret character on the PSOne version as opposed to the secret character in the PSP version. I love the PSP's cutscenes, though. Those were great, but then there's the "they hardly have noses" thing that always made me laugh.
3 years ago#10
Secret character? Can you tell me about that or would it spoil the game lol.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Which version of Final Fantasy Tactics would you prefer?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived