Capcom should done this

#1BigEholixsPosted 2/15/2013 10:38:51 PM
Capcom should make the Resident Evil: Revelations for PS Vita cause every systems(3ds/Xbox360/PS3/PC/WiiU) has them but not Vita...
---
Scorpion Said "GET OVER HERE! YOU SEXY BEAST"
Yu-gi-oh Trainer(me) said " I summon All MK characters to my field"
#2LitCandlezPosted 2/15/2013 10:41:53 PM
BigEholixs posted...
Capcom should make the Resident Evil: Revelations for PS Vita cause every systems(3ds/Xbox360/PS3/PC/WiiU) has them but not Vita...

Why? Anybody that has a Vita has at least one of those. It shouldn't have even been released on 3DS imo
---
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
I have a vita. PSN-LitCandles
#3Lord_VishanaPosted 2/15/2013 10:47:31 PM
LitCandlez posted...
BigEholixs posted...

Why? Anybody that has a Vita has at least one of those. It shouldn't have even been released on 3DS imo

May I inquire as to why you think Revelations didn't deserve to be on the 3DS?
---
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#4BigEholixs(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 10:51:31 PM(edited)
PS Vita player play with Co-op and Raid Mode(with PS3 player) .

Edited: Like PSASBR
---
#5bluedmonPosted 2/15/2013 10:51:42 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
LitCandlez posted...
BigEholixs posted...

it may be the whole second analog stick thing.
---
There's different kinds of caring. I care enough to be an *** but I don't care enough to consider his opinion valid to influence anyone's opinion - diablo2lod12
#6BigEholixs(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 11:00:51 PM(edited)
bluedmon posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
LitCandlez posted...
BigEholixs posted...

I agree, since Vita have 2 analog stick it would be easy than 3ds analog stick(as they have extra analog stick, Circle Pad Pro)...
---
#7Lord_VishanaPosted 2/15/2013 11:02:27 PM
bluedmon posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
LitCandlez posted...
BigEholixs posted...

The controls are really nice in the game honestly. Despite not having a "true" second analog pad, The Circle Pad Pro attachment exists and Revelations does make use of it.

It would be nice to have the game on the Vita though.
---
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#8BigEholixs(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 11:26:43 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
It would be nice to have the game on the Vita though.

As you said it, i already post this few moment ago that i said that

BigEholixs posted...
PS Vita player play with Co-op and Raid Mode(with PS3 player) .

Edited: Like PSASBR

Also i was thinking about that Ps Vita should have a voice chat RE: R for PS3 player that aloud them to hear them talking from distance like Skype.
---
#9RetroFanGirlPosted 2/15/2013 11:51:08 PM
Needs an install base to buy the game, which Vita doesn't have.
---
Hi.
#10xfactorPosted 2/15/2013 11:53:22 PM
LitCandlez posted...
BigEholixs posted...

It wouldn't sell on the vita.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6