Capcom should done this

#11Fray_MakenPosted 2/15/2013 11:07:52 PM
RetroFanGirl posted...
Needs an install base to buy the game, which Vita doesn't have.

i'm going to expand on this a bit further.

From what Capcom said RE:R got a AAA budget and resources, but it didn't sell like a AAA title even on the 3DS. They wouldn't call the game a failure, but they wished it sold a lot better.

Moving it to other consoles at this point is about "breaking even".
#12Lord_VishanaPosted 2/15/2013 11:13:26 PM(edited)
Fray_Maken posted...
RetroFanGirl posted...

i'm going to expand on this a bit further.

From what Capcom said RE:R got a AAA budget and resources, but it didn't sell like a AAA title even on the 3DS. They wouldn't call the game a failure, but they wished it sold a lot better.

Moving it to other consoles at this point is about "breaking even".

Take into consideration what constitutes a "successful" game to them. They are notorious for their completely unrealistic sales expectations.
---
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#13GxgearPosted 2/15/2013 11:43:18 PM
I would buy it first day on Vita, but on PS3 maybe when it's on clearance 2 years down the road.
#14Kyoshiro12345Posted 2/15/2013 11:51:56 PM
RetroFanGirl posted...

thank you for stating as a fact that i dont exist, very adult of you
---
Screenshot it or it didnt happen.
#15FindmeElseweyrPosted 2/16/2013 12:24:33 AM
RetroFanGirl posted...

thank you for stating as a fact that i dont exist, very adult of you

Damn bro, you must have more money than me to be able to afford 1,000,000 copies of RE:R
---
Mee wurst troll evurr nobuddy pay brijj tole me nott sceary enuf
#16DavCubePosted 2/16/2013 8:03:53 AM
Capcom SHOULD have done a lot of things.
---
http://backloggery.com/davcube
#17LitCandlezPosted 2/16/2013 8:34:43 AM(edited)
Lord_Vishana posted...
LitCandlez posted...
BigEholixs posted...
Capcom should make the Resident Evil: Revelations for PS Vita cause every systems(3ds/Xbox360/PS3/PC/WiiU) has them but not Vita...

Why? Anybody that has a Vita has at least one of those. It shouldn't have even been released on 3DS imo

May I inquire as to why you think Revelations didn't deserve to be on the 3DS?

Because if you have a 3DS, then you have a 360/PS3/PC/WiiU. No reason to downgrade the experience and put it on a handheld. At least the Vita could have been close to the console version. 3DS is just wtf.

Besides, most people who have the 3ds are children/ aren't looking for this type of game. You can deny this all you want and post your favorite picture of kids playing COD, but it is true. I have seen many more kids with a 3ds/ds than I have adults. Most of the people I see with psp/vitas are teens/young adults. I don't care if you are, or know somebody who is an exception. People on this board represent a minority of gamers.
-- -
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
I have a vita. PSN-LitCandles