EB Games abondoning the Vita?

#21lanifPosted 2/16/2013 7:06:15 AM
vita sucks just a psp 2 in sony's eyes
---
Thalia, Guardian of Thraben sometimes she hits me first!!!!
#22MetalZoicPosted 2/16/2013 8:38:39 AM
fourgigman posted...
At my local EB I couldnt find the Vita section, wasnt where it normally is.
Um whats going on, discontinued already!
Then I saw it, 20 or so Vita titles still full price on a little stand near the centre of the store.
Sad days my friend.
Sony you have failed to advertise this wonderful machine!

About the same thing at my local EB and one of the nearby GameStops.

The EB moved the Vita section to a back corner into a space the size of a large poster just above a bunch of used strategy guides.

The GameStop did a similar thing although they gave it a much bigger display area. It still got moved from the front of the store to a back corner though, right beside the old PS2 games.
#23BigKahn_9Posted 2/16/2013 9:38:18 AM
If they are abandoning the Vita then at least EB Games care about gaming.
---
I will never die.-Tony Vito.
The most realistic gamer around.
#24LuminescentRulePosted 2/16/2013 11:30:11 AM
fourgigman posted...
LuminescentRule posted...
What suburb, TC? I've still got plenty of games in the one close to where I live.

Bundaberg Qld, and no trolling they have put the games on a small stand you really have to look for it.

So, you drink that rum then?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#25fourgigman(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 12:45:45 PM
fourgigman posted...
What suburb, TC? I've still got plenty of games in the one close to where I live.

Bundaberg Qld, and no trolling they have put the games on a small stand you really have to look for it.

So, you drink that rum then?

Lets drink to Sony and their useless marketing team.
---
PSN: bulletproofvita
#26IhavealotofspacPosted 2/16/2013 1:12:07 PM
K Mart in Keilor Plains, Melbourne, no longer has a Vita section, the Swanston Street EB's selection of games is also looking really bad
#27dcamp27Posted 2/16/2013 2:29:18 PM
My Walmart has only two Vita games for sale; Hot Shots Golf and Marvel vs Capcom 3. It's strange.
#28MickleohbPosted 2/16/2013 2:58:17 PM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
WhiteSword7 posted...
inb4ebgamesdoesntmatter

The "doesn't matter" reminds me of Sega fans and their last days of hanging onto a dying brand. Remind you of this board?

I still have yet to see someone actually say "X doesn't matter. What matters is..." I only see people saying it sarcastically.
---
"I've got half a mind to kill you...and the other half agrees" Church from RvB
PSN:Mickleohb GT:MickleohbLite
#29arclouks_xPosted 2/16/2013 4:44:52 PM
amazingwilly posted...
Spetsnaz420 posted...
zelda_king3 posted...
I don't know about what's going on in Australia.

But over here in Miami, the Vita section at my GameStop's are pretty decent. They have a Vita kiosk demoing Vita games and trailers, they have a shelf for the games, and they have a small screen with a multiple pictures next to it for games where you can click on the picture and it will show off upcoming PS3 or Vita games.

It actually looks a lot nicer than the other sections, the 3DS/WiiU section has a demo kiosk for both but it's not as nice as the Vita/PS3 one.

Same here in Ontario Canada...every EB I've been to has a setup similar to this...

Inb4australiadoesntmatter

are there kangaroos at the shop?

Nope but a dingo stole my vita.
---
PSn:arclouksx/JustArc_ -Now playing:,Ps all stars(Dat kat),Dissidia Duodecim, Vagrant story.
http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png
#30Fat_Dog_MendozaPosted 2/16/2013 4:49:46 PM
My Walmart has only two Vita games for sale; Hot Shots Golf and Marvel vs Capcom 3. It's strange.

Mine's only got seven, and it's the biggest store in the region. The local K-Mart has four.
---
*wipes brown*