I just got trolled by Vitas upcoming list.

#21dj___rollPosted 2/16/2013 9:01:21 AM
Quote:There was one time where Shadow said that both the WiiU and the Vita were selling like trash and he was called a Nintendo fanboy afterwards.
@GloryChaos
Yeah, he's just a troll generally, which is still really annoying.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#22redemptionerPosted 2/16/2013 9:17:37 AM
my vita's been collecting dust since I got it 2 mo ago, (only played it for 2 weeks)
---
LawlzerPanzers!
#23AceAndJunpeiPosted 2/16/2013 10:07:30 AM
dj___roll posted...
Quote:There was one time where Shadow said that both the WiiU and the Vita were selling like trash and he was called a Nintendo fanboy afterwards.
@GloryChaos
Yeah, he's just a troll generally, which is still really annoying.

Kinda like you, right buddy? Difference is, Shadow posts some good stuff, and you don't. EVER.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/62168949?page=1
Goon claims 90k to 70k is "70% drop in sales"
#24Enigma149Posted 2/16/2013 10:16:35 AM
GloryChaos posted...
There was one time where Shadow said that both the WiiU and the Vita were selling like trash and he was called a Nintendo fanboy afterwards.

Oh, please. There was one time back in February 2011 when I predicted the Vita would outsell the 3DS 70 million to 45 million, and I got called a Nintendo fanboy.
---
3DS: 4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; Steam: CrimsonEnigma
''If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature'' -squatch22
#25MobileWarfarePosted 2/16/2013 10:18:25 AM
I don't understand the point of the arguing. The one guy said the only time he saw an unconfirmed game on the list of upcoming games was for the Wii U, so this means he is a vita fanboy...Did I miss something?
---
PSN: MobilizedWarfare, XL: Skillfreakout
Currently playing: Skyrim(xbox), Black ops 2(xbox), Far cry 3(xbox), Little Big planet(vita), Gravity Rush(vita)
#26ManjiMidouPosted 2/16/2013 10:43:34 AM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
There was one time where Shadow said that both the WiiU and the Vita were selling like trash and he was called a Nintendo fanboy afterwards.

I've been saying that for a while and Manji still can't wrap his fan brain around the fact that I'm not a Nintendo or Sony or Sega or M$ fan. I'm a gaming fan and as of now, Vita and Wii U have nothing to play on them. I already boxed up and stored my Wii U a month ago, until titles come out and Vita is my friends list checker at this point. Both were not worth my money, but I like gaming, on anything, made by anyone, as long as it's not a FPS...

uttered the troll
---
He is Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Sausages.