How's Vita?

#31gfshynoblPosted 2/17/2013 1:01:29 AM
yipeeyahoo posted...
Rotuhiiri posted...
yipeeyahoo posted...
Oh, I got one question…
Does the Vita's game played finished easily or it takes some time to finished it?

Could you rephrase that question? I'm not sure I understand what you're asking for.

I mean is all Vita game has long-lasting gameplay?

only persona 4g is long lasting

and to the ppl who said vita has games,
it does, But none with alot of replay value.

I myself only like playing games that have replay value(rpgs/fps)
Unless the game has a decent plot (Gow)

games like uncharted are nice and gravity rush, but once you beat them, thats pretty much it.
---
EL fudge Mph:Africabot LoL:africabot
#32kyncaniPosted 2/17/2013 1:23:27 AM
gfshynobl posted...
yipeeyahoo posted...
I mean is all Vita game has long-lasting gameplay?

only persona 4g is long lasting
and to the ppl who said vita has games, it does, But none with alot of replay value.
games like uncharted are nice and gravity rush, but once you beat them, thats pretty much it.

I've bought Monster Hunder Freedom Unite, apparently it's a pretty long lasting game. I've not tried it yet though.
There are all kind of games I think, some are just 10 hours long (Gravity Rush, God of War), some a few dozen hours (Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Sonic Racing), some a few hundred hours (Disgaea 3), some can be replayed at will to try and achieve a better score. I've seen and played all kinds.
As for the replay value, well I don't think I've ever replayed any handheld game for the last fifteen years but Gravity Rush may be the first one I would replay.
Some games like Fieldrunners, Jetpack Joyride, Sine Mora or Super Stardust (Delta or not) I have replayed at will of course, since they're those kind of games.
#33JulesNeciPosted 2/17/2013 2:01:48 AM
I love my Vita a lot, but I wouldn't recommend it for everyone. If you absolutely LOVE gaming, already own a 3DS and PSP and PS3, and have money to spend, go for it. Otherwise, don't.

Don't get me wrong. I've enjoyed my Vita a lot. Virtue's Last Reward was amazing, Need For Speed looks awesome on the OLED screen, and Persona 4 Golden and Disgaea 3 have so much content. Gravity Rush is fun too.

But see, other than those games, my Vita is bleh. I'm a JRPG gamer, so I'm not really into fighters (which, by the way, is THE genre with much Vita support) or FPS or platformers. And the only two JRPGs the Vita has are Disgaea 3 and Persona 4 Golden (both of which I'm too afraid to beat since I wouldn't have anything else to play)

As for the apps, they're pretty useless. If I wanna watch Netflix, why would I watch it on a tiny OLED screen when I have a 42" three feet away? The same applies to youtube. If I wanna tweet, check facebook or email, I have a smartphone within reach. If I wanna skype, laptop. I never use any of the apps on my Vita.

If you like PSone classics and PSP games, the Vita does have some. But if you already own CMDs for the PSP, why buy them again on the PSN store. In your case, since you hacked your PSP, you wouldn't even want to pay for PSP games ever, correct?

That being said, I'm looking forward to the Vita's future. I'm not sure about Soul Sacrifice - it's just not something I would buy. I've already preordered Ys Memoirs in Celceta (September) and Muramasa Rebirth (June) But other than that, there's nothing for me to play on the Vita.

Remote play is SUCH A BAD JOKE, by the way. It's THE middle finger Sony just throws into my face, and I've been a Sony fan since elementary school.

To be honest, as of 2013, your money would go further if you spent it on a 3DS. I've been playing Fire Emblem for the past week, and I'm still blown away by how much content that game has. Backwards compatibility with all DS games is another plus. Upcoming Level 5 games are amazing. Nintendo is supporting the 3DS with full force, and somehow JRPG developers keep announcing awesome titles for it.

In the end, it's your decision to make. Hope it's a good one, and I truly hope you don't regret it. I never regreted mine. I'm getting a Wii U next week, by the way :)
---
Since when is it such a crime to own a Vita and a 3DS and LOVE both of them?
#34kumorixLovelessPosted 2/23/2013 2:56:21 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
kumorixLoveless posted...
I call bs on that bs. The Vita IS lacking of games. We even need to wait like 6-7 month for a damn worth it game. =\ So don't be such a Sonyfanboy.

Um Gravity Rush,Wipeout 2048, Dynasty Warrior's Next, Ninja Gaiden, Uncharted GA there's 5 worth it games off the top of my head that were out before 6 months, as for the next "worth it" game Dead or Alive 5 + is coming out in march ie not 6 months away.

Gravity Rush, amazing game and was the first I got. Wipeout, not the best thing in the world. Ninja Gaiden, complete **** IN my opinion. Dead or Alive? Oh great another boring fighting game, because we seriously don't have enough. Inb4theycallmeatroll

I demand better games!
---
Nothing is better then being a gamer.
PSN: Tofuman2021
#35melchiahdimPosted 2/23/2013 3:55:31 AM
Anyone else expect this topic to be a pun of what Vita means? As in, How's Life?
---
3DS Friend Code: 0516-8714-1928
Vita: Melchiahdim