what the point that Sony want to sell the memory card so high?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. what the point that Sony want to sell the memory card so high?
2 years ago#1
Cause they want more money, it would be best if PS Vita starting having free 8GB memory card in the box when you buy either Wifi or 3G...
---
Scorpion Said "GET OVER HERE! YOU SEXY BEAST"
Yu-gi-oh Trainer(me) said " I summon All MK characters to my field"
2 years ago#2
It's fresh new ideas like this that Sony is lacking.
---
This is superfrog HD! it's in HD dammit! - mike_411
2 years ago#3
I hope Sorny learn from this. Even tho I knew about it I still felt ripped off having ti buy an essential memory card just to play games.
---
PSN: bulletproofvita
2 years ago#4
Well, bundles DO have memory cards now, so.....can't really blame them on that anymore.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
2 years ago#5
RyuuHou25 posted...
Well, bundles DO have memory cards now, so.....can't really blame them on that anymore.

Those cards are pathetically small though.
---
XBL GT: roboitoam
2 years ago#6
crimsonclaw111 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

Those cards are pathetically small though.

Ya, 4 gigs is simply not enough if you ever want to do any downloading, which you sort of have to if you want any backwards compatibility in the future.

Also some of those bundles come with a code for a downloadable game. There goes most of your memory.
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?
2 years ago#7
They're charging a lot for the memory because their customers have no choice but to pay it. Xbox 360 uses the same business model, and it's worked out for them.
---
*wipes brown*
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. what the point that Sony want to sell the memory card so high?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived