what the point that Sony want to sell the memory card so high?

#1BigEholixsPosted 2/16/2013 3:08:57 PM
Cause they want more money, it would be best if PS Vita starting having free 8GB memory card in the box when you buy either Wifi or 3G...
---
Scorpion Said "GET OVER HERE! YOU SEXY BEAST"
Yu-gi-oh Trainer(me) said " I summon All MK characters to my field"
#2stargazer64Posted 2/16/2013 3:10:34 PM
It's fresh new ideas like this that Sony is lacking.
---
This is superfrog HD! it's in HD dammit! - mike_411
#3fourgigmanPosted 2/16/2013 3:12:39 PM
I hope Sorny learn from this. Even tho I knew about it I still felt ripped off having ti buy an essential memory card just to play games.
---
PSN: bulletproofvita
#4RyuuHou25Posted 2/16/2013 3:15:00 PM
Well, bundles DO have memory cards now, so.....can't really blame them on that anymore.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#5crimsonclaw111Posted 2/16/2013 3:26:14 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
Well, bundles DO have memory cards now, so.....can't really blame them on that anymore.

Those cards are pathetically small though.
---
XBL GT: roboitoam
#6blunderminePosted 2/16/2013 4:02:15 PM
crimsonclaw111 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

Those cards are pathetically small though.

Ya, 4 gigs is simply not enough if you ever want to do any downloading, which you sort of have to if you want any backwards compatibility in the future.

Also some of those bundles come with a code for a downloadable game. There goes most of your memory.
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?
#7Fat_Dog_MendozaPosted 2/16/2013 4:51:50 PM
They're charging a lot for the memory because their customers have no choice but to pay it. Xbox 360 uses the same business model, and it's worked out for them.
---
*wipes brown*