Do not buy snakebyte screen protector!

#1Sami1000Posted 2/16/2013 4:09:13 PM
It has defect. It doesn't even cover the whole screen and screen protector for the rear touch is even smaller. I wasted 7 euros for that crap :(. I don't think its just mine because i found out that some people got the same.

I honestly don't know should i just take my chances and see if i get any micro scratches if i don't use protector because i don't feel like importing another one from amazon.
#2crimsonclaw111Posted 2/16/2013 4:14:27 PM
Hori all the way, if you protect your screens.

I prefer them naked.
---
XBL GT: roboitoam
#3RyuuHou25Posted 2/16/2013 4:20:41 PM
crimsonclaw111 posted...
Hori all the way, if you protect your screens.

I prefer them naked.

If you can ever find them *laughs*
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#4FSN_SaberPosted 2/16/2013 4:34:10 PM
wow lucky i didn't buy that one, was about to until i saw a pack of 3 for screen protectors for about 2. I bought 2 packs and when I got them the packaging they were in was in japanese and it had the HORI logo on it... not sure if it's a fake or real.

Anyway, after about going through 4 of them i finally managed to get the 5th one on. (I either had air pockets that wouldn't go away now matter what I did or somehow a small bit of dust would be on the screen without me knowing, how annoying...)

Works well.

</essay>
---
PSN: Saber114
#5Sami1000(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 5:40:01 PM
FSN_Saber posted...
wow lucky i didn't buy that one, was about to until i saw a pack of 3 for screen protectors for about 2. I bought 2 packs and when I got them the packaging they were in was in japanese and it had the HORI logo on it... not sure if it's a fake or real.

Anyway, after about going through 4 of them i finally managed to get the 5th one on. (I either had air pockets that wouldn't go away now matter what I did or somehow a small bit of dust would be on the screen without me knowing, how annoying...)

Works well.

</essay>

You sure are lucky for not buying it. I can't believe snakebyte makes them too small. I'm disappointed for amazon.uk selection because they don't have other than snakebyte, subsonic (really terrible quality) and one full size ones. I don't want fullsize protector because i'm pretty sure that my CTA handgrip would mess its top and bottom edges.