Do not buy snakebyte screen protector!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Do not buy snakebyte screen protector!
3 years ago#1
It has defect. It doesn't even cover the whole screen and screen protector for the rear touch is even smaller. I wasted 7 euros for that crap :(. I don't think its just mine because i found out that some people got the same.

I honestly don't know should i just take my chances and see if i get any micro scratches if i don't use protector because i don't feel like importing another one from amazon.
3 years ago#2
Hori all the way, if you protect your screens.

I prefer them naked.
---
XBL GT: roboitoam
3 years ago#3
crimsonclaw111 posted...
Hori all the way, if you protect your screens.

I prefer them naked.

If you can ever find them *laughs*
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
3 years ago#4
wow lucky i didn't buy that one, was about to until i saw a pack of 3 for screen protectors for about 2. I bought 2 packs and when I got them the packaging they were in was in japanese and it had the HORI logo on it... not sure if it's a fake or real.

Anyway, after about going through 4 of them i finally managed to get the 5th one on. (I either had air pockets that wouldn't go away now matter what I did or somehow a small bit of dust would be on the screen without me knowing, how annoying...)

Works well.

</essay>
---
PSN: Saber114
3 years ago#5
FSN_Saber posted...
wow lucky i didn't buy that one, was about to until i saw a pack of 3 for screen protectors for about 2. I bought 2 packs and when I got them the packaging they were in was in japanese and it had the HORI logo on it... not sure if it's a fake or real.

Anyway, after about going through 4 of them i finally managed to get the 5th one on. (I either had air pockets that wouldn't go away now matter what I did or somehow a small bit of dust would be on the screen without me knowing, how annoying...)

Works well.

</essay>

You sure are lucky for not buying it. I can't believe snakebyte makes them too small. I'm disappointed for amazon.uk selection because they don't have other than snakebyte, subsonic (really terrible quality) and one full size ones. I don't want fullsize protector because i'm pretty sure that my CTA handgrip would mess its top and bottom edges.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Do not buy snakebyte screen protector!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived