The 20th is a PS4 event. There will be no Vita news.

#1NnamzPosted 2/16/2013 8:37:37 PM
It's as clear as day. There will be no Vita news because this event is not about the Vita.

Though I fully expect a fanboy meltdown and for trolls to take the lack of Vita news at an event that had nothing to do with Vita, and treat it like Sony is intentionally giving up on it despite creating 2 new trailers for 2 big Vita games this year and showing them a couple of weeks ago.

Don't get your hopes up. Go in expecting PS4, because that's what this is.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#2LitCandlezPosted 2/16/2013 8:41:17 PM(edited)
2/19 might have Vita news.

PS1 was yesterday
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7w5i_YCFmQ&list=PLol_ykYs3OQ7spG6H10jmHaP8mV-lBpti&index=2

PS2 is today
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hvcps5dFzfc&list=PLol_ykYs3OQ7spG6H10jmHaP8mV-lBpti&index=1

PSP is tomorrow
PS3 next day
PSV 2/19
PS4 2/20
---
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
I have a vita. PSN-LitCandles
#3KirbyIsAwesomePosted 2/16/2013 8:40:33 PM
off topic m8
---
"3DS is simply incapable of making games as good as vita games"
- DemonDog666
#4Nnamz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 8:41:11 PM
KirbyIsAwesome posted...
off topic m8

>:(
---
#5TheExiled280Posted 2/16/2013 8:43:21 PM(edited)
No Vita news wouldn't be smart with how they are advertising this event. They should atleast show trailers for Killzone and Soul Sacrifice to raise awareness.

Obviously this event is for PS4, but they should atleast say something about Vita. No Vita news would also mean no Vita + PS4 connectivity which would be dumb for Sony.

I don't even think I'm going to watch the event. I may just check all the news the next day like I do with other stuff.

Edit: also, there was a Silconera article months ago (in like November and I can't find it >_>) that said there would be Vita news in Febuary.
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
#6OtakuGameraPosted 2/16/2013 8:42:35 PM
i expect some kind of connectivity with the PS4 and or gaikai, infact im 100% certain one or both will be announced, though im really just excited for the PS4
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#7stargazer64Posted 2/16/2013 8:43:23 PM
I am still hoping they announce a third pillar system that plays games in red and black 3D that you have to awkwardly stick your face into.
---
This is superfrog HD! it's in HD dammit! - mike_411
#8Lord_VishanaPosted 2/16/2013 8:43:56 PM
Yes, it was kinda obvious the PS4/Orbis would be their primary focus. Still, even a brief acknowledgement of the Vita would be appreciated. I know it's unlikely, I am still hopeful they'll say something(absolutely anything) about the Vita. Please Sony...just acknowledge that it exists and you have a plan for it, thats all we ask...
---
In Soviet Russia... GREGOR SMASH YOU!!! 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#9Nnamz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 8:55:07 PM
For the sake of the PS4 they probably should keep Vita far away from this event. It's struggling. You don't want a struggling system to be tied to the announcement of a new one which needs to succeed.

That's not to say they shouldn't have connectivity, but announce that later after PS4 hype is properly built. At most, the only thing Vita related they should announce is a price cut. It's amazing how much positive buzz a price cut can give a system.
---
#10LitCandlezPosted 2/16/2013 9:03:25 PM
Nnamz posted...
For the sake of the PS4 they probably should keep Vita far away from this event. It's struggling. You don't want a struggling system to be tied to the announcement of a new one which needs to succeed.

That's not to say they shouldn't have connectivity, but announce that later after PS4 hype is properly built. At most, the only thing Vita related they should announce is a price cut. It's amazing how much positive buzz a price cut can give a system.

Are you turning into a troll?

More exposure for the Vita is good. Especially at a big event like this.
---
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
I have a vita. PSN-LitCandles