Why you chose a Vita instead of a 3ds?

#61estoberno(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 5:52:13 AM
Lol you're so full of crap. Just because you're too poor to afford both, doesn't mean everyone else is. I have a hard time believing you're older than 12.

See? this is why i dislike nintendo fans, if you chose a vita or you decide to have only 1 handheld you're crap, poor, you don't have a job...
---
Still waiting for Megaman X9...
#62Tzuba12Posted 2/17/2013 5:55:21 AM
estoberno posted...
Lol you're so full of crap. Just because you're too poor to afford both, doesn't mean everyone else is. I have a hard time believing you're older than 12.

See? this is why i dislike nintendo fans, if you chose a vita or you decide to have only 1 handheld you're crap, poor, you don't have a job...

See? This is why I don't like Sony fanboys. If you want to enjoy the best of both worlds, then you're a foolish and insecure person who is too stupid to align himself to one company.
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba
#63Lord_VishanaPosted 2/17/2013 5:56:16 AM
JulesNeci posted...
I didn't. I bought both :D

---
In Soviet Russia... GREGOR SMASH YOU!!! 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#64estoberno(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 5:56:28 AM
Tzuba12 posted...
User Name estoberno
User ID 6649254
Board User Level 20: New User (2)
Awarded to users with at least 20 Karma. Can create 10 topics, 75 messages per day. Can now mark messages for moderation and view own posting history.
Account Created Tuesday, August 7, 2012 12:00 PM
Last Visit Sunday, February 17, 2013 5:26 AM
Signature Still waiting for Megaman X9...
Karma 23
Active Messages Posted 14

If it wasn't already clear before, TC is a troll. I mean, an account made in August of last year, and he's still only a new user? That just screams troll account.. or he's just so young that he has to ask his parents to use the computer, so he isn't able to get online often.

I don't get in here too much, and when i come here i just read the boards, i don't spent all day here, im playing and enjoying my Vita.
---
#65melchiahdimPosted 2/17/2013 5:57:36 AM
estoberno posted...

You do realise this is the Vita board right?
---
3DS Friend Code: 0516-8714-1928
Vita: Melchiahdim
#66estoberno(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 6:09:31 AM
Underpowered Vita? You are really grasping at straws. Graphics aren't everything. In fact, they are one of the least important parts of designing a game. If you said you prefered Vitas games over 3DS, I wouldn't care. But as you obviously have never played many games on 3DS, I'm just gonna label it ignorance.

It's not only graphics, but the console itself, the vita has 2 analog sticks, 3ds only one, you can have 3g on vita, with 3ds you only have a lame wifi conection, vita has better camera and better online experience.
---
#67avenue20Posted 2/17/2013 6:14:47 AM
Im still choose PSP
#68Tzuba12Posted 2/17/2013 6:17:06 AM(edited)
estoberno posted...
Underpowered Vita? You are really grasping at straws. Graphics aren't everything. In fact, they are one of the least important parts of designing a game. If you said you prefered Vitas games over 3DS, I wouldn't care. But as you obviously have never played many games on 3DS, I'm just gonna label it ignorance.

It's not only graphics, but the console itself, the vita has 2 analog sticks, 3ds only one, you can have 3g on vita, with 3ds you only have a lame wifi conection, vita has better camera and better online experience.

And the 3DS has more games. Oh and ps, the 3DS' camera is in fact, better.

Oh and 3G connection? Really? You realize there are Vitas with only the "lame wifi" connections, right? He was right, you are grasping at straws. You didn't even mention the games, which is all that really matters in a portable GAMING console. If I had to choose between a Vita and 3DS, I would go with the one thats not losing 3rd party support fast, and the one with a bright future.

Oh, and I can also use 3G on my 3DS. Its really easy when you have a smart phone.
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba
#69melchiahdimPosted 2/17/2013 6:16:25 AM
estoberno posted...

3DS doesn't need 2 circle pads, it's has the bottom screen, which is far faster and more accurate than aiming with Vitas analogs. Vita has 3G, but you need a data plan. 3DS has the better camera, I've tested them. Vita does have a better online experience but the 3DS isn't bad in that area either.

They both have their faults. They both have their strengths. Just stop insulting people for liking both and let's end this topic.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0516-8714-1928
Vita: Melchiahdim
#70JumpmandkPosted 2/17/2013 6:18:08 AM
Both here as well. I also own a 360, PS3, and Wii(No WiiU currently). I'm all about choices. I hate having to depend on one device for all of my gaming needs.

The only device I ever bought and regretted, was my 3rd gen ipod touch. I hate the way that Apple releases a new device every year, and ups their internals so that after a few years, you have to upgrade if you want to continue to play new releases(or even the old ones in certain cases).

It's a great scheme to fleece the public(and apple drones flock to this business model like lemmings), but I'll never go down that road again, and I haven't touch my ipod in almost a year.

I guess I should sell it, but I hate to just loose all the titles I bought. I know I can transfer them to a new unit, but considering I never plan to buy another Apple anything, I'm kind of between a rock and a hard place.