I wish anyone besides Sony had made the Vita..

#1DarthLaharlPosted 2/18/2013 6:19:25 AM
because they have no idea how to handle the handheld market. Who lets their handheld drag under the bus for 14 months with sluggish sales and a handful of worthwhile games all the while having the means to increase sales by reduce memory prices and making more first party games and third party support? Only Sony.The guy at Gearbox was practically begging for help on a Borderlands Vita port. Announcing games that we already knew about for months? Letting Third parties announce games that will likely NEVER be released EVER(Bioshock vita, FFX, SMT vita, etc. The Vita is a phenomenal device with a ton of potential, I just wish it wasn't in such terrible hands.
---
PSN: Unretributed
#2Shadowfxd2Posted 2/18/2013 6:28:37 AM
I agree but that's what happens when your consoles rely only on third party support.
---
http://i.imgur.com/NbGmq.jpg, http://i.imgur.com/ARXXY.jpg
Equals: http://i.imgur.com/ZpBae.jpg, Hmmm: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29629070.jpg
#3WhiteSword7Posted 2/18/2013 6:32:07 AM
Wha...?? SMT vita??
When did they announce that?
---
PSN: Derrysan360-US
Please Message me first via PSN, because Random friend request will be deleted
#4anonymous46773Posted 2/18/2013 6:37:56 AM
Yeah, Sony's handling of the Vita has been pretty abysmal.
---
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
#5linknparkfanPosted 2/18/2013 7:10:11 AM
I'm getting so tired of reading, "Vita is an amazing device with tons of potential." If its so damned amazing, we wouldn't be admitting how poorly this handhelds doing. How can you call a system with so few recommended games and even less if any system sellers PHENOMENAL?

This is the first gaming generation where I am legitimately disappointed in Sony and can't believe they could let this handheld die, and that's so disheartening because I WANT it to succeed but I can not in my right mind recommened this system to anyone. I bought the Vita at launch and a handful of launch games, and sadly i have not supported it since. You've all heard the line: Stupid memory prices, arguably non-existant system sellers, just a total lack of support or care for Sony's own system.
#6JP_SartrePosted 2/18/2013 7:22:46 AM
linknparkfan posted...
I'm getting so tired of reading, "Vita is an amazing device with tons of potential." If its so damned amazing, we wouldn't be admitting how poorly this handhelds doing. How can you call a system with so few recommended games and even less if any system sellers PHENOMENAL?

This is the first gaming generation where I am legitimately disappointed in Sony and can't believe they could let this handheld die, and that's so disheartening because I WANT it to succeed but I can not in my right mind recommened this system to anyone. I bought the Vita at launch and a handful of launch games, and sadly i have not supported it since. You've all heard the line: Stupid memory prices, arguably non-existant system sellers, just a total lack of support or care for Sony's own system.

I'm disapointed in this entire generation of gaming. Worst. Ever.

"Hey look! another third-person action game calling itself an "RPG" !"
---
"The Virtual Boy didn't fail. We failed the Virtual Boy"
-fallenKlNG
#7moogle69Posted 2/18/2013 8:27:10 AM
These types of post are stupid, its always bout "this system is too good to die".

Its like people over here dont own a smart phone. Sad really.
---
3DSXL FC: 0087-3600-6980, PSP/PS3 PSN ID: snoteat01 WIIU ID: Chaosking
Currently playing: Xenoblade, SMG2, Dissidia012, Radiant H, TOTA3DS, R&CHD, OkamiHD
#8mike_411Posted 2/18/2013 8:30:08 AM
moogle69 posted...
These types of post are stupid, its always bout "this system is too good to die".

Its like people over here dont own a smart phone. Sad really.

Yeah but I want to play games.
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
"I'd rather kill that monkey than have sex with that dog." -Paul Ryckert
#9NionelPosted 2/18/2013 8:35:21 AM
How quickly people forget that the 3DS had a pretty rough first year, it didn't really take off until after it got a price cut and Nintendo released games like Mario Kart 7. Also, footage for FFX Vita was actually shown during a Vita stream Sony did in Japan today, along side a price cut on the system for Japan, so hopefully this will mean that we'll be getting a similar event soon.
---
My Collection - www.backloggery.com/nionel
XBL Gamertag - Elysiun, PSN - Sabaku_Hoshi