I enjoyed Vita Heaven

#113_TanksPosted 2/18/2013 7:58:49 AM
They showed off some cool games. They made no announcement if they were coming to the States but then again the presentation was in ******* Japanese for Japanese people. Not for Americans who think what they want is what everyone wants.
#2jim200Posted 2/18/2013 8:00:14 AM
I would have enjoyed it more with subtitles. Some of those games looked great I just knew nothing else about them other than what they looked like.
---
Thinking Is Destructive
PSN: Jemi200 ::: 3DS FC: 5129-0276-3428 Name: Jemi
#313_Tanks(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 8:04:51 AM
jim200 posted...
I would have enjoyed it more with subtitles. Some of those games looked great I just knew nothing else about them other than what they looked like.

Yeah, it was cool to see some Dragons Crown footage.
#4robertwarnes91Posted 2/18/2013 8:14:49 AM
TC you're being to smart for this board.

But you're right, this presentation was for the Japanese not the West. Besides that price drop and the upcoming release of Phantasy Star Online 2, Tales of Hearts R and Soul Sacrifice is going to give the Vita a big boost in Japan next month.
---
I shoot first, drink brandy later.
MY VIDEO REVIEWS: http://www.youtube.com/user/WindyCornerTV
#513_Tanks(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 5:10:32 PM
robertwarnes91 posted...

But you're right, this presentation was for the Japanese not the West. Besides that price drop and the upcoming release of Phantasy Star Online 2, Tales of Hearts R and Soul Sacrifice is going to give the Vita a big boost in Japan next month.

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus, Dead or Alive 5 Plus, and One Piece Priate Warriors 2 might help move some units as well. The upcoming Japanese release schedule is not as dismal as one who think. Especially for a console with such a small install base.

The US release schedule could use some meat but indie games have been doing an awesome job of keeping a total drought from happening. But for me personally, DOA 5 Plus, Muramasa, Soul Sacrifice, and Killzone Mercenary are more than enough to appease my interests.
#6fourgigmanPosted 2/18/2013 5:17:24 PM
13_Tanks posted...
robertwarnes91 posted...

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus, Dead or Alive 5 Plus, and One Piece Priate Warriors 2 might help move some units as well. The upcoming Japanese release schedule is not as dismal as one who think. Especially for a console with such a small install base.

The US release schedule could use some meat but indie games have been doing an awesome job of keeping a total drought from happening. But for me personally, DOA 5 Plus, Muramasa, Soul Sacrifice, and Killzone Mercenary are more than enough to appease my interests.

Better line up than the 3ds!

Yes thats right I went there.
---
PSN: bulletproofvita
#7ylvisPosted 2/18/2013 5:24:19 PM
fourgigman posted...
13_Tanks posted...
robertwarnes91 posted...

Better line up than the 3ds!

Yes thats right I went there.

I think the 3DS has a better lineup. Holy cow, people have different opinions, news at 11!