Vita Trolls: Sony needs to give the Vita a price drop if it wants to survive

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Vita Trolls: Sony needs to give the Vita a price drop if it wants to survive

User Info: ManjiMidou

ManjiMidou
3 years ago#1
Sony: We are announcing a price drop for both units and some bundles as well

Vita trolls: that was horrible no games where announced or where mentioned on being localisez on a Japanese aimed event . All we got was this lousy price drop baah

o_o
He is Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Sausages.

User Info: DalekZero

DalekZero
3 years ago#2
"Troll"

To quote the princess bride, "You keep using that word. i do not think it means what you think it means".
How do you make holy water?
You boil the hell out of it.

User Info: GloryChaos

GloryChaos
3 years ago#3
ManjiMidou posted...
I have lost to the trolls.
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666

User Info: TheExiled280

TheExiled280
3 years ago#4
why are you wasting your time TC?
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)

User Info: FlipManV3

FlipManV3
3 years ago#5
So if you're not a troll, you have no problems with the Vita right now?

I've own one since launch and it needs to do a hell of a lot more. I personally don't think that pricing is a key issue, but games, mostly.
-
PM me for the $20 PSN credit promotion referral code to register your VlTA serial.

User Info: Lord_Vishana

Lord_Vishana
3 years ago#6
The price reduction was necessary, hopefully it'll be the catalyst that drastically increases sales. Sony did miss a huge opportunity to lower the price on memory cards and include a memory card with every system(non bundle).

I wasn't able to watch the event, I just read about it here. It was a mediocre event, nothing spectacular nor was it terrible.
In Soviet Russia... GREGOR SMASH YOU!!! 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds

User Info: TheExiled280

TheExiled280
3 years ago#7
Lord_Vishana posted...
The price reduction was necessary, hopefully it'll be the catalyst that drastically increases sales. Sony did miss a huge opportunity to lower the price on memory cards and include a memory card with every system(non bundle).

I wasn't able to watch the event, I just read about it here. It was a mediocre event, nothing spectacular nor was it terrible.

Agreed
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)

User Info: Roksu

Roksu
3 years ago#8
Someone sure whines a lot about others.
PSN: Rokuyo14
Black 2 FC: 3912-5402-0379

User Info: OtakuGamera

OtakuGamera
3 years ago#9
they do have a 24 980 yen bundle which includes a 32GB memory card, that's very huge
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg

User Info: Sailor Goon

Sailor Goon
3 years ago#10
ManjiMidou posted...
Sony: We are announcing a price drop for both units and some bundles as well

Vita trolls: that was horrible no games where announced or where mentioned on being localisez on a Japanese aimed event . All we got was this lousy price drop baah

o_o

Its funny because its so true.
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Vita Trolls: Sony needs to give the Vita a price drop if it wants to survive

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived