Vita Trolls: Sony needs to give the Vita a price drop if it wants to survive

#11dj___rollPosted 2/18/2013 10:14:46 AM
Quote:So if you're not a troll, you have no problems with the Vita right now?

I've own one since launch and it needs to do a hell of a lot more. I personally don't think that pricing is a key issue, but games, mostly.
-

@FlipManV3
Not that I agree or disagree with the OP, but he never said or implied what you claim in your first paragraph in any way. Just sayin'...
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#12GrandCollapsePosted 2/18/2013 10:22:12 AM
There was a bundle priced at 24,980 Yen that comes with a PS Vita and a 32 GB memory card.
---
Disgaea D2!
#13Ambassador_KongPosted 2/18/2013 10:27:09 AM
The price drop was about $35 and no included Mem card.

Sony is beyond stupid if they think that anyone is going to buy the Vita. They have to cut to the same price as a 3DS XL and pack in a memory card at the minimum.
---
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. by Mahatma Gandhi.
#14vidalmorazaPosted 2/18/2013 10:32:46 AM
Are you new to the internet TC? Trolls are gonna say the sky is pink if they need to, of course they are now gonna pick other thing to complain...

Because they are trolls, regular people expecting a price cut are probably gonna buy a Vita now, trolls? no....
---
XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: VidalukoVet
(most)This gen games: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/VIdaluko/DSC00631.jpg
#15CompassPosted 2/18/2013 10:41:52 AM
Great, Manji melting down all over the board. His particular brand of Ponyism isn't very entertaining to me. More just gross.

DalekZero posted...
"Troll"

To quote the princess bride, "You keep using that word. i do not think it means what you think it means".

It's basically people who have made him butthurt. That's all he means.
#16iLLsteezePosted 2/18/2013 11:22:29 AM
Compass posted...
Great, Manji melting down all over the board. His particular brand of Ponyism isn't very entertaining to me. More just gross.

DalekZero posted...
"Troll"

To quote the princess bride, "You keep using that word. i do not think it means what you think it means".

It's basically people who have made him butthurt. That's all he means.

His feelings have been hurt bc no one wants a vita
---
If you believe in jesus christ, but aren't a bigot, hypocrite, homophobe, divorced three times, or racist, put this in your sig. Amen.
#17StrikeNinja24Posted 2/18/2013 11:26:46 AM
Weren't more people referring to the Memory Card pricing anyway?
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#18elsmittyPosted 2/18/2013 11:43:10 AM
StrikeNinja24 posted...
Weren't more people referring to the Memory Card pricing anyway?

---
3ds friend code - 5069-4253-9174
#19DarthFloatyPosted 2/18/2013 11:46:36 AM
Ambassador_Kong posted...
The price drop was about $35 and no included Mem card.

Sony is beyond stupid if they think that anyone is going to buy the Vita. They have to cut to the same price as a 3DS XL and pack in a memory card at the minimum.

I agree with this. The Vita needs this sort of price cut as a starting point to sell. Add in new exclusive games, and maybe it will start fairing ok for awhile.
#20TLR_Posted 2/18/2013 11:53:40 AM
Trolls' only job is to be directionless bashers who indicate having no clue what they want.

...it's always been this way too... when PSP first came out, ALL THEY DID was bash it for being too large to use for multimedia, requiring a slow, loud, cumbersome media, having ergonomically idiotic placement of the analog and having no built-in storage... then boom; PSP Go is released - fixes ALL those original qualms, and the trolls go nuts bashing it for all the things they once asked for.

Hypocrisy, counter-productivity and plain having no clue are their modus operandi...
---
The Most Complete Database for Games Playable on the Xperia PLAY: Xperia PLAY Gamer
http://xperiaplaygamer.net