Vita Trolls: Sony needs to give the Vita a price drop if it wants to survive

#21CompassPosted 2/18/2013 8:46:42 PM
^^Were those the same people, though? I'm sure you recall I was not a fan of the go, but I never complained about any of those things with the original design.
#22NnamzPosted 2/18/2013 8:53:00 PM
TLR_ posted...
Trolls' only job is to be directionless bashers who indicate having no clue what they want.

...it's always been this way too... when PSP first came out, ALL THEY DID was bash it for being too large to use for multimedia, requiring a slow, loud, cumbersome media, having ergonomically idiotic placement of the analog and having no built-in storage... then boom; PSP Go is released - fixes ALL those original qualms, and the trolls go nuts bashing it for all the things they once asked for.

Hypocrisy, counter-productivity and plain having no clue are their modus operandi...

Not that I disagree (assuming those were the same people, I don't know. I migrated boards by that point), but I'm pretty sure most of the bashing of the Go was because it was $250 >_>. That and the fact that it wasn't selling well because it was $250....
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#23xfactorPosted 2/18/2013 9:58:19 PM
TLR_ posted...
Trolls' only job is to be directionless bashers who indicate having no clue what they want.

...it's always been this way too... when PSP first came out, ALL THEY DID was bash it for being too large to use for multimedia, requiring a slow, loud, cumbersome media, having ergonomically idiotic placement of the analog and having no built-in storage... then boom; PSP Go is released - fixes ALL those original qualms, and the trolls go nuts bashing it for all the things they once asked for.

Hypocrisy, counter-productivity and plain having no clue are their modus operandi...

The PSPGo introduced problems of its own which caused more harms than the problems it fixed.

Btw, the price cut is only in Japan so far. Just saying.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#24AtalalamaPosted 2/20/2013 5:15:17 PM
Decreased price = increased sales.
Increased sales = increased 3rd party interested.
Increased 3rd party interest = increased game development
Increased game development = increased sales

Repeat as needed = :) me
#25serenade_betaPosted 2/20/2013 5:58:58 PM
ManjiMidou posted...
Sony: We are announcing a price drop for both units and some bundles as well

Vita trolls: that was horrible no games where announced or where mentioned on being localisez on a Japanese aimed event . All we got was this lousy price drop baah

I don't see any contradiction, so I don't even know what you are getting out.
Price drops can be necessary and lousy at the same time.
Though whoever thought Vita could survive only on a price drop alone sure didn't know what they were talking about.
---
Tried to start a blog... --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/
Plans: Thoughts on Pokemon (Competitive, Random), Kid Icarus (Weapons)
#26lunchEATSyouPosted 2/20/2013 6:05:02 PM
GloryChaos posted...
ManjiMidou posted...
I have lost to the trolls.

---
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog
#27Sho_Minamimoto_Posted 2/20/2013 6:51:28 PM
Were those the same people, though?

If it was anything like the "X doesn't matter/ X matters" fad going around here, probably not, but a noisy minority made it their life's goal to portrait it like it were.
---
SINE! COSINE! TANGENT!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7e4xPatGKA
#28sentoworfPosted 2/23/2013 12:46:10 PM
lunchEATSyou posted...
GloryChaos posted...
ManjiMidou posted...
I have lost to the trolls.

lol
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
#29XeedragonPosted 2/23/2013 12:55:19 PM
Atalalama posted...

Thing is, the price drop is only in Japan. Your logic is the stupidest fanboy garbage I have ever heard.
---
Fan testimonials: Virtue777: Coolest guy/gal on the planet: http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Xeedragon/boards
Kewldude475: You...hav(e)...unfathomable skill.
#30ManjiMidou(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 1:08:35 PM
Xeedragon posted...
Atalalama posted...

Thing is, the price drop is only in Japan. Your logic is the stupidest fanboy garbage I have ever heard.

So all that right there wouldn't apply for Japan only then?

Talk about being stupid, heh
---
He is Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Sausages.