Was there a confirmation on Final Fantasy X HD being the international version?

#1Lord_VishanaPosted 2/18/2013 9:07:40 AM
I'm elated that it was actually mentioned, my main concern is that it might not be the international edition with the extra content. Does anyone know if it is?
---
In Soviet Russia... GREGOR SMASH YOU!!! 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#2TheExiled280Posted 2/18/2013 9:10:26 AM
no, not yet. That vid is the ONLY info we have unfortunately. I hope its the Int. version
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
#3Lord_Vishana(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 9:21:43 AM
TheExiled280 posted...
no, not yet. That vid is the ONLY info we have unfortunately. I hope its the Int. version

Awww, that is a little depressing. Still trying to remain optimistic though. If it is the International Edition and it has X-2 normal or International, it'll be a must own game.

I heard they are changing the character models? Hopefully Tidus' shorts turn into pants.
---
In Soviet Russia... GREGOR SMASH YOU!!! 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#4ManjiMidouPosted 2/18/2013 9:25:36 AM
They'll go from shorts to spandex
---
He is Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Sausages.
#5TheExiled280Posted 2/18/2013 9:27:57 AM
hey, could have been worse. they could have designed him like Kuja >_<

I actually kind of like Tidus' outfit
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
#6LegionSoupPosted 2/18/2013 9:30:31 AM
I'd honestly be surprised if this wasn't the international version. They're making an HD version of the game. I'd hope they'd want to use the best version of it to accomplish that.

All speculation, of course.
#7LaventorPosted 2/18/2013 10:20:28 AM
LegionSoup posted...
I'd honestly be surprised if this wasn't the international version. They're making an HD version of the game. I'd hope they'd want to use the best version of it to accomplish that.

All speculation, of course.

I'd be surprised as well, seeing as the International version already exists and has released in English here in Europe. Japan & Europe would not be pleased to get a "lesser" version than the finalised version they both received. Not saying the US wouldn't be mad, but they never had it in the first place so may not be as annoyed at missing out content the PS2 version had for Japan and Europe.

If they're redoing character models I'd be surprised they aren't using the International version. I'd much rather have the extra content I already had on PS2 than new character models.
#8Spiffy247Posted 2/18/2013 10:22:54 AM
I'm excited t play this game, as I have never ever played it.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#9Hercik1Posted 2/18/2013 10:23:34 AM
Wait I didn't even know this game had an international version. What did they add in it?
#10vidalmorazaPosted 2/18/2013 10:23:50 AM
It was a video for Japan, why announce ot show an international release?

Wait for the Sony Direct for America....

Is like Nintendo, they announce those Nintendo Directs, but if you donīt get an American confirmation of the video, they are not gonna show nothing for us....
---
XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: VidalukoVet
(most)This gen games: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/VIdaluko/DSC00631.jpg