Was there a confirmation on Final Fantasy X HD being the international version?

#11LaventorPosted 2/18/2013 10:24:28 AM
Hercik1 posted...
Wait I didn't even know this game had an international version. What did they add in it?

Dark Aeons & Penance as extra bosses
#12Spiroth_KweehhPosted 2/18/2013 10:25:09 AM
This game will be like FINAL FANTASY IV COMPLETE COLLECTION.

A Compilation of FINAL FANTASY X International, FINAL FANTASY X : Eternal Calm, and FINAL FANTASY X-2 International + Last Mission.
---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
#13Lord_Vishana(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 10:25:37 AM
Hercik1 posted...
Wait I didn't even know this game had an international version. What did they add in it?

Dark Aeons, modified Sphere Grid, extra dungeon and a endgame super boss.
---
In Soviet Russia... GREGOR SMASH YOU!!! 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#14Lord_Vishana(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 10:27:17 AM
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...

A Compilation of FINAL FANTASY X International, FINAL FANTASY X : Eternal Calm, and FINAL FANTASY X-2 International + Last Mission.

I was hoping for something exactly like this. If this happens, I'll die happy. :-)
---
In Soviet Russia... GREGOR SMASH YOU!!! 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#15TheExiled280Posted 2/18/2013 10:28:38 AM
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...

That would be great
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
#16Hercik1Posted 2/18/2013 10:28:57 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Hercik1 posted...

That sounds amazing quick question could you use the dark Aeons or were they such bosses?
#17LaventorPosted 2/18/2013 11:03:04 AM
Hercik1 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
Hercik1 posted...

That sounds amazing quick question could you use the dark Aeons or were they such bosses?

Dark Aeons are (in most cases) very powerful bosses. Each Aeon in the game has a dark version you can beat, some of which you have to beat multiple times to truly beat them. Beating them all unlocks the final optional boss, Penance.

vidalmoraza posted...
It was a video for Japan, why announce ot show an international release?

International release does not equal international version. FF X International had extra content. Think Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, only in this case it was released outside of Japan.
#18TyrantLowKeyPosted 2/18/2013 1:37:33 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Hercik1 posted...

What extra dungeon?
---
All time favs: FFX Int., FFXIII, Shadow Hearts Series, SMT: Nocturne, SMT DS OC (3DS), ToGF, TotA, FFT, Xenogears, Chrono Trigger, ARF (Wii), LO (360), TO (PSP)
#19Lord_Vishana(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 1:43:46 PM
TyrantLowKey posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
Hercik1 posted...

What extra dungeon?

My apologies that was a mistake. I was thinking about the Cloister of Trials in X-2, for some reason I thought it was in the International version of X as well.
---
#20aryanbrarPosted 2/18/2013 1:50:55 PM
x-2 was horrible.