If the pricecut only causes small, short spike in sales, then what?

#1FierceJelloPosted 2/18/2013 1:54:25 PM
Because the safe money is on it doing just that.
#2Enigma149Posted 2/18/2013 1:57:59 PM
Then the Vita fails, becoming the next N-Gage.
---
3DS: 4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; Steam: CrimsonEnigma
''If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature'' -squatch22
#3DucePosted 2/18/2013 1:59:27 PM
You must live a very empty pathetic life that you made it your life's purpose to see Vita fail you must be an embarrassment to your family.
#4DalekZeroPosted 2/18/2013 2:02:32 PM
Duce posted...
You must live a very empty pathetic life that you made it your life's purpose to see Vita fail you must be an embarrassment to your family.

While I second this, Jesus man, learn how fix run-on sentences!
---
How do you make holy water?
You boil the hell out of it.
#5MobileWarfarePosted 2/18/2013 2:04:12 PM
DalekZero posted...
Duce posted...

Lol, your sig.
---
PSN: MobilizedWarfare, XL: Skillfreakout
Currently playing: Skyrim(xbox), Black ops 2(xbox), Far cry 3(xbox), Little Big planet(vita), Gravity Rush(vita)
#6seriously_lolPosted 2/18/2013 2:04:38 PM
DalekZero posted...
Duce posted...

edit incoming
---
You cannot penetrate an IMO shield no matter how stupid it sounds.
#7FierceJello(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 2:04:52 PM
Duce posted...

I have no control over whether the Vita fails or not. Stop crying.
#8UiruPosted 2/18/2013 2:11:40 PM
Do Japanese retailers do frequent sales and bundles like US retailers do?

Because I would estimate the price drop puts the base model at $200 and it's not difficult to get either a Vita for that price, or a bundle with a game for $250 (if you want that game, of course). It's highly possible that officially dropping the price to a level that retailers have been forced to sell it at for months already will have no effect at all.

When is the Japanese price drop coming into effect? I'm looking forward to sales numbers.
---
~Uiru
#9stargazer64Posted 2/18/2013 2:11:54 PM
Then you can keep on trolling on the river.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-815wUyPRNk
---
This is superfrog HD! it's in HD dammit! - mike_411
#10kamikaze135Posted 2/18/2013 5:19:02 PM
The Vita won't recover over night. It's going to take a few months or even a year. On top of a price cut, the Vita needs software and there seems to be a good amount coming out for it....just not right now.
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden