Games worth buying on PSN?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Games worth buying on PSN?

User Info: MishimaBlood

MishimaBlood
3 years ago#1
Im looking for psp games mostly.. Action RPG/ RPG or smthing... Is any KH game worth getting? Suggestions?
Not removing this until I see DMC5 announced

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
3 years ago#2
Y's Seven is a good one to start with. And Y's Oath.
This is superfrog HD! it's in HD dammit! - mike_411

User Info: Rotuhiiri

Rotuhiiri
3 years ago#3
Ys Seven and Y%s The Oath in Felghana are both great. Expect more action than a great story but they're both really fun. Gurumin is another nice PSP gem. Half-Minute Hero is a must-play even if it's sometimes more funny than good.

For the PS1 I'd recommend Alundra if you like the older school of Zeldas.
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Join our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane

User Info: Xeedragon

Xeedragon
3 years ago#4
MishimaBlood posted...
Im looking for psp games mostly.. Action RPG/ RPG or smthing... Is any KH game worth getting? Suggestions?

There are no Kingdom Hearts games on the PSN store. I would recommend Resistance Retribution, best PSP shooter with active online. The 3rd Birthday, Dissidia 012, and EDF 2017 are also good.
Fan testimonials: Virtue777: Coolest guy/gal on the planet: http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Xeedragon/boards
Kewldude475: You...hav(e)...unfathomable skill.

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
3 years ago#5
Gurumin....I keep hoping it will go on sale for like $5, because I can't remember if I played it and didn't like it, or if I never played it. For some reason I think I didn't care for it.
This is superfrog HD! it's in HD dammit! - mike_411

User Info: redmarth

redmarth
3 years ago#6
Ys
Persona
Disgaea
Final Fantasy (last day of 50% sale except FF3 btw)
Corpse Party
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
Gods Eater Burst
Growlanser...

These are just a few.

User Info: analyticalkeys

analyticalkeys
3 years ago#7
I personally like Breath of Fire IV a lot.
Pokemon Black 2 Code: [ScottyJ] 2838-8164-4143

User Info: MishimaBlood

MishimaBlood
3 years ago#8
Xeedragon posted...
MishimaBlood posted...

There are no Kingdom Hearts games on the PSN store. I would recommend Resistance Retribution, best PSP shooter with active online. The 3rd Birthday, Dissidia 012, and EDF 2017 are also good.

LoL I thought all psp games are on PSN
Not removing this until I see DMC5 announced

User Info: DalekZero

DalekZero
3 years ago#9
MishimaBlood posted...
Xeedragon posted...
MishimaBlood posted...

We all wish that was so TC
How do you make holy water?
You boil the hell out of it.

User Info: Xeedragon

Xeedragon
3 years ago#10
MishimaBlood posted...
Xeedragon posted...
MishimaBlood posted...

Nope, not even half. Birth By Sleep, Crisis Core, most of the good ones are missing.
Fan testimonials: Virtue777: Coolest guy/gal on the planet: http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Xeedragon/boards
Kewldude475: You...hav(e)...unfathomable skill.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Games worth buying on PSN?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived