Where exactly do the games save to?

#11Fade_To_Black_(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 10:53:23 PM
Liv_Caylian2 posted...
Fade_To_Black_ posted...
darkphiresage posted...
Fade_To_Black_ posted...
So you're telling me that if I delete my Playstation All-Stars game and redownload it some day I will have to start over from scratch? That's incredibly stupid of Sony to set something up like that.

not if you either copy the game to your pc or ps3, or just save to cloud since you have +. have you just been ignoring every post so far?

No, I've read every post so far but nobody has mentioned how to upload a save to the cloud and my semi-functioning brain can't figure out how to do this.

It has been mentioned. Content Manager. One of the apps included with the Vita for exactly this reason. Click on it. If a game is a physical copy, you will be able to copy to and from the Vita the game save. If the game is digital download, then you will be able to copy to and from the Vita the entire game + save (they are "attached"). You will have the option of putting the saves (+ game) on the PS3 or PC. You also have the ability to back up the whole system/memory card in case everything crashes (unlikely) or you switch memory cards. As a PS+ user, instead of just having the options of copying saves (+ game) to PS3 or PC, you also have the option of copying to and from cloud. When you copy to and from the cloud, ONLY the saves will be transferred. Needless to say this is much more convenient. You can also select certain saves to be uploaded to cloud automatically from here. (Side note: there are a lot of automatic this and that as a PS+ mumber. The automatic stuff must be enabled from Settings->PSN so that the selected things (such as automatic uploading to cloud) actually work). Once you open Content Manager, it'll pretty much guide you through everything.

Now that's exactly what I was looking for! Thank you very much! To you and everyone else. But especially to you.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/NWG369
#12linknparkfanPosted 2/21/2013 1:11:57 AM
darkphiresage posted...
Fade_To_Black_ posted...
So you're telling me that if I delete my Playstation All-Stars game and redownload it some day I will have to start over from scratch? That's incredibly stupid of Sony to set something up like that.

not if you either copy the game to your pc or ps3, or just save to cloud since you have +. have you just been ignoring every post so far?

It's still incredibly stupid and one of the biggest drawbacks that I hate about the Vita.