I bought the MGS HD Collection, should I keep or return it?

#1Linkin-Park_Posted 2/18/2013 5:45:53 PM
How is Metal Gear Solid 2?

Is it as good as 3?

Sort of bought it without looking up on it at all.

I played the MGS 3 demo on the 3DS and really enjoyed it. I heard this one looks better and has a better framerate. I heard it was a short game, is that true?

The thing is I'm really cheap with my money, and was wondering if I should've bought a different game for my Vita.

Keep it or return it?
---
Dragonballzfan2, Knuckles_Sonic, LPxDBZ. Hybrid Theory, Meteora, Minutes to Midnight, A Thousand Suns, Living Things = All flawless albums.
#2maiden1993Posted 2/18/2013 5:47:13 PM
Keep it.

...Also, that's a pretty weird way to buy games.
#3TheExiled280Posted 2/18/2013 5:47:59 PM
maiden1993 posted...
Keep it.

...Also, that's a pretty weird way to buy games.

THIS
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
#4DalekZeroPosted 2/18/2013 5:49:55 PM
Linkin-Park_ posted...
How is Metal Gear Solid 2?

Is it as good as 3?

Sort of bought it without looking up on it at all.

I played the MGS 3 demo on the 3DS and really enjoyed it. I heard this one looks better and has a better framerate. I heard it was a short game, is that true?

The thing is I'm really cheap with my money, and was wondering if I should've bought a different game for my Vita.

Keep it or return it?

2 is a lot more clunky then 3. For example, you can't move while you have your gun raised, and melee is a lot weaker. Also, unlike MGS3, it is MUCH easier to get caught, and much harder to get them off your tail. And since you can't move while your gun is raised (although you can turn), it is also difficult as hell to fight off mass numbers of enemies WHILE trying to hide.
---
How do you make holy water?
You boil the hell out of it.
#5LitCandlezPosted 2/18/2013 5:51:25 PM
MGS2<MGS3 but still fun
---
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
I have a vita. PSN-LitCandles
#6FSN_SaberPosted 2/18/2013 6:28:15 PM
Keep it. They're both good games.
---
PSN: Saber114
#7blankempathyPosted 2/18/2013 6:31:00 PM
Eh the console version is better simply because you get peace walker as well but its your decision.
---
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler
#8MickleohbPosted 2/18/2013 6:31:12 PM
They are both great games imo and I think you should keep them it unless you can get it for PS3.
---
"I've got half a mind to kill you...and the other half agrees" Church from RvB
PSN:Mickleohb GT:MickleohbLite
#9Poobert_WilsonPosted 2/18/2013 6:39:57 PM
The games aren't too long, but there's a ton of content. Definitely worth owning.
---
...didn't know I'd still be loved enough to be in someone's sig. >.> - oplinger
#10lunchEATSyouPosted 2/18/2013 6:49:45 PM
Get it on the PS3 or 360. The Vita version lacks an entire game ( Peace Walker) and uses the rear-touch pad.
---
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog