3DS getting monster hunter

#41blunderminePosted 2/19/2013 5:26:10 AM
skyrimer3d posted...
Kyoshiro12345 posted...
NathanisDrake posted...
skyrimer3d posted...
You know, it's a bit sad that 3ds can only say, "hey we've got MH!", and not much more.

Maybe if you said, "hey, we are getting a new metal gear, also resident evil revelations 2, a final fantasy exclusive game, a dragon quest game that's not a port, a Ninja Gaiden exclusive game, etc"

But nope, in terms of 3rd party games, 3ds has MH, and not much more, I can only think of Castlevania, and that was announced a year ago.

Sure, there 20x Mario and relatives games coming, but where are those AAA 3rd party games? I don't see them anywhere. So you've got MH. Grats.Anything else?

Ace Atttorney 5
Shin Megami Tensei 4
Professor Layton(s)
Soul Hackers
Etrian Odyssey 4
Rune Factory 4
Project X Zone
Bravely Default
Kingdom Hearts
Super Robot Taisen UX
Dragon Quest Monsters

Those are just the big name ones. You want me to list more?

well i already finished brabely default on my jp 3ds, and Square enix already stated it wont be released outside japan, same for super robo taisen, and kingdom hearts is been out for a long while, what are you trying to say with your statement?

Exactly, it's rather surprising that you need to add three games that are already out or not coming here just to beef the list.

So those are the big guns of 3ds? Oops.

I couldn't care less for any of those games, though I suppose it's a matter of taste. Most of them are JRPGs that sell decently at best here though, even the well recieved Fire Emblem has sold 180k in the US according to vgchartz (I know it's a terrible source but I couldn't find anything better, please provide a better source).

I swear this guy is the funniest user on the board. Your shtick kills me buddy.
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?
#42BahamutBBobPosted 2/19/2013 6:16:30 AM
JulesNeci posted...
Also, in case you didn't notice, Sony announced a bunch of MH clones early this morning, namely PSO2

How exactly is this a MH clone, when it uses a very similar formula to PSO and almost the exact same formula as PSU? Phantasy Star Online was released when Monster Hunter wasn't even a concept.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
#43skyrimer3dPosted 2/19/2013 6:40:14 AM
blundermine posted...
skyrimer3d posted...
Kyoshiro12345 posted...
NathanisDrake posted...
skyrimer3d posted...
You know, it's a bit sad that 3ds can only say, "hey we've got MH!", and not much more.

Maybe if you said, "hey, we are getting a new metal gear, also resident evil revelations 2, a final fantasy exclusive game, a dragon quest game that's not a port, a Ninja Gaiden exclusive game, etc"

But nope, in terms of 3rd party games, 3ds has MH, and not much more, I can only think of Castlevania, and that was announced a year ago.

Sure, there 20x Mario and relatives games coming, but where are those AAA 3rd party games? I don't see them anywhere. So you've got MH. Grats.Anything else?

Ace Atttorney 5
Shin Megami Tensei 4
Professor Layton(s)
Soul Hackers
Etrian Odyssey 4
Rune Factory 4
Project X Zone
Bravely Default
Kingdom Hearts
Super Robot Taisen UX
Dragon Quest Monsters

well i already finished brabely default on my jp 3ds, and Square enix already stated it wont be released outside japan, same for super robo taisen, and kingdom hearts is been out for a long while, what are you trying to say with your statement?

Exactly, it's rather surprising that you need to add three games that are already out or not coming here just to beef the list.

So those are the big guns of 3ds? Oops.

I couldn't care less for any of those games, though I suppose it's a matter of taste. Most of them are JRPGs that sell decently at best here though, even the well recieved Fire Emblem has sold 180k in the US according to vgchartz (I know it's a terrible source but I couldn't find anything better, please provide a better source).

I swear this guy is the funniest user on the board. Your shtick kills me buddy.

Still I will never beat your funny sig, oh the laughs!
#44Petey_MeanisPosted 2/19/2013 6:51:45 AM
From: HugsAllAround | Posted: 2/19/2013 3:20:02 AM | #009
Wait for February 30th. Supposedly some excellent games will be announced then.

When did February get 30 days?? O_0
---
Thick, long and meaty.. Kielbasa sausage
http://i.imgur.com/dHMWV.jpg http://i.imgur.com/6s1RR.gif
#45miyuki308Posted 2/19/2013 6:59:38 AM
BahamutBBob posted...
JulesNeci posted...
Also, in case you didn't notice, Sony announced a bunch of MH clones early this morning, namely PSO2

How exactly is this a MH clone, when it uses a very similar formula to PSO and almost the exact same formula as PSU? Phantasy Star Online was released when Monster Hunter wasn't even a concept.

Apparently anything that looks just a tiny bit like a MH game is automatically a clone of MH, nevermind the fact that they play really differently anyways.
---
Playing: PSO2, Atelier Totori Plus
Anticipating: Sen no Kiseki, Madou Monogatari (maybe), ...PSO2 Vita?
#46JobocanPosted 2/19/2013 7:01:33 AM
Tzuba12 posted...
WhiteSword7 posted...
Marked for off topic

You can't tell someone you marked them. That's also against the rules.

Actually I think that might be false now. Kinda like the censor bypassing, before you had to hide the whole word, but now I'm seeing Fs everywhere.
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection
#47supremeblasterPosted 2/19/2013 7:07:53 AM
Petey_Meanis posted...
From: HugsAllAround | Posted: 2/19/2013 3:20:02 AM | #009
Wait for February 30th. Supposedly some excellent games will be announced then.

When did February get 30 days?? O_0

That's the joke.
#48ZendaikPosted 2/19/2013 9:16:22 AM
Kyoshiro12345 posted...
NathanisDrake posted...
skyrimer3d posted...

Ace Atttorney 5
Shin Megami Tensei 4
Professor Layton(s)
Soul Hackers
Etrian Odyssey 4
Rune Factory 4
Project X Zone
Bravely Default
Kingdom Hearts
Super Robot Taisen UX
Dragon Quest Monsters

You finished Super Robot Taisen UX despite the fact the game doesn't release till March?

Also why are people taking Servant's post seriously, lol. The "Where are the killzones, the bioshocks, god of wars?" should've tipped you off that it's a joke.
---
Monster Hunter Tri, Kid Icarus: Uprising IDs: Kirolos
#49Natureboy99Posted 2/19/2013 9:34:07 AM
The 3ds mh would be a lot more painful if it was a next gen upgrade instead of a last gen rehash. At least its coming to WiiU too.
---
Voted class of 2079 most likely to abuse time travel
#50iLLsteezePosted 2/19/2013 9:39:15 AM
ServantOfErieos posted...
NathanisDrake posted...
skyrimer3d posted...

Ace Atttorney 5
Shin Megami Tensei 4
Professor Layton(s)
Soul Hackers
Etrian Odyssey 4
Rune Factory 4
Project X Zone
Bravely Default
Kingdom Hearts
Super Robot Taisen UX
Dragon Quest Monsters

Yay more kiddytendo friendly games.

Where are the killzones, the bioshocks, god of wars?

those arent very good games tho
do u have any others you would like to list
---
If you believe in jesus christ, but aren't a bigot, hypocrite, homophobe, divorced three times, or racist, put this in your sig. Amen.