Looking for actual explanations

#11darkphiresagePosted 2/19/2013 7:29:17 AM
lifelack posted...
Sony fans are in denial for the most part. The boat is sinking and they shout to you that all is going well. Sales are stale but there are so many great games... the memory card is not overpriced it offer protection... etc.

see? classic example of what i said tc. people like this are all over the board, but while you call out sony fans for being close minded, (because that's what you wanna see), these guys spout trash like this. meanwhile irl, nearly everyone has admitted that the cards are overpriced and that the vita isn't selling well. (hell, they're reminded every second or third post.) and they can't admit that whether or not the games are good, is a matter of opinion.
---
"Dat b**** crazy."
"Ya, b****** be trippin." - every guy ever and his best friend at some point in life.
#12TheExiled280Posted 2/19/2013 7:31:15 AM
>Implying gamers in general aren't close minded
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
#13lifelackPosted 2/19/2013 7:31:39 AM
If the games as you said, were even good, it would sell. That is not an opinion. This is money talking.
#14JobocanPosted 2/19/2013 7:31:55 AM
MotiJr posted...
I hate to judge a while group but I have yet to see an open minded Sony fan. I don't understand their narcissistic mentality.

I'm a Sony fan, and I'm fairly open-minded when it comes to games. Just look at my sig.
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection
#15zxelmanPosted 2/19/2013 7:32:19 AM
lifelack posted...
Sony fans are in denial for the most part. The boat is sinking and they shout to you that all is going well. Sales are stale but there are so many great games... the memory card is not overpriced it offer protection... etc.

Vita's been reclining, yes. The games are still subjective to a person's taste, but I can agree that most don't offer enough content, or bang for the buck.

I hate to compare this to the PS3 where they had a huge dry spell in the beginning. But now, it's pretty neat.

It's just the matter of people proclaiming when it's dead. Vita isn't actually receiving no more games, unless you like to claim that the upcoming games are not to your tastes, and give such a bold statement off from that.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Xelorx.png
You don't want to be famous for your trophies. Hakoom is an example of this.
#16Neo_HeartlessPosted 2/19/2013 7:32:26 AM
You could always, you know, not rise to the bait.

But you do... we all do, all the time.

The ride never ends
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]
#17ejay8320Posted 2/19/2013 7:32:50 AM
You know this board and the WIIU boards are really not a good source to make such a conclusion... Majority, no let me change that, the most vocal are generally the extremes on these two boards. Some may actually be true trolls and are just here to start trouble.

and to quote darkphiresage:

it's not hard at all to find reasonable posts from reasonable people when you visit this board unless you've already made up your mind about them

You seem to have already labeled the Sony fan base due to the select vocal extremes.
#18TheExiled280Posted 2/19/2013 7:35:19 AM
lifelack posted...
If the games as you said, were even good, it would sell. That is not an opinion. This is money talking.

By that logic, Angry Birds is the best game this gen
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
#19gray_fox_00Posted 2/19/2013 7:37:30 AM
Fans and fanboys are two very different things. Fanboys of any sort are irrational, close minded zealots. Fans on the other hand enjoy a product and can have rational discussions about said product.

Please don't confuse the two.

As for an explanation, there is none. It's just like religion were mine is better than yours no matter what you say. Trying to rationalize it is just beyond pointless and any sound minded person should know that.
---
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice
#20lifelackPosted 2/19/2013 7:38:36 AM
TheExiled280 posted...
lifelack posted...

By that logic, Angry Birds is the best game this gen

Is Angry Bird priced at 40$?