Predict Vita sales in japan after 28th Feb Price Drop

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Predict Vita sales in japan after 28th Feb Price Drop
2 years ago#11
Approximately 50k-60k.

As others already mentioned, a price reduction is nice, however the memory cards need to be lowered. The unit itself(non bundle) should come with a 4gb or 8gb card. That is a hidden cost that shouldn't exist.
---
In Soviet Russia... GREGOR SMASH YOU!!! 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
2 years ago#12
Lord_Vishana posted...
Approximately 50k-60k.

As others already mentioned, a price reduction is nice, however the memory cards need to be lowered. The unit itself(non bundle) should come with a 4gb or 8gb card. That is a hidden cost that shouldn't exist.

At least they're making a Japanese bundle where you get a Vita + 32GB memory card for "$250". That's definitely a step in the right direction.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Join our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
2 years ago#13
thetrixter99 posted...
yeah they only sold 4 plus million, and I bet the first week sales are gonna surge as there must be at least 4 million people waiting for the price drop from all the post's I read on the different boards.

First they scream Vita needs a price drop, Sony drops price

Now its Vita needs more games.

If Sony had jumped and done a price drop early like Nintendo, it would have been a lot more effective. The price was the main talking point 6 months in because it was too soon to have a good clear idea of its library. Now we've gone a year and the library has taken centre stage in discussions with its overall slim pickings and lacklustre performance of big titles.
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?
2 years ago#14
Rotuhiiri posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
Approximately 50k-60k.

At least they're making a Japanese bundle where you get a Vita + 32GB memory card for "$250". That's definitely a step in the right direction.

Yes, though most people probably agree that should have been the price point from the start.
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?
2 years ago#15
I picked >10k, because it includes all of the other options, and so I'm guaranteed to be correct.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
2 years ago#16
Rotuhiiri posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
Approximately 50k-60k.

Oh coolbeans, I wasn't aware of that. That should help drastically hopefully. :-)
---
In Soviet Russia... GREGOR SMASH YOU!!! 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
2 years ago#17
I'm predicting between 30k and 40k.
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
http://i45.tinypic.com/35i4xlc.jpg
2 years ago#18
I think it'll sell more than 100k but I'm optimistic.
2 years ago#19
Doh put 20K but forgot PSO2 and Senran is released the 28th... Hmmm I think 40K - 50K might be possible, but I think it will be stable for bit with the release of SS the week after.

Now a better question, anyone wanna predict the sales of the Vita before the price drop date lol.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Predict Vita sales in japan after 28th Feb Price Drop

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived