kotaku rumor: PS4 local network play with your vita

#1skyrimer3dPosted 2/19/2013 3:58:30 PM
m.kotaku.com/5985356/source-the-ps4-will-be-out-this-november-and-youll-be-able-to-control-it-with-your-phone

bedroom gaming suddenly got a lot more interesting
#2GuitaristMattPosted 2/19/2013 4:01:06 PM
Same article that says consoles will be released for $429 and $529. I think not.
---
"Fools set the rules in this world. Just take a look around. It's Undeniable."
Self Proclaimed Matt of your board
#3StrikeNinja24Posted 2/19/2013 4:03:45 PM
I feel like we already had enough promises of Remote Play that never amounted to anything.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#4UniversquallPosted 2/19/2013 4:04:37 PM
StrikeNinja24 posted...
I feel like we already had enough promises of Remote Play that never amounted to anything.

---
After the Fallout
#5marsvalientPosted 2/19/2013 4:23:53 PM
StrikeNinja24 posted...

In all actuality the Vita being able to remote play PS4 games was always more likely then it playing PS3 games due to licensing. With the PS4 they can include the vita remote play permissions as part of the requirements for the license.

Not saying it'll happen but it's certainly not as unlikely as going through and making all the PS3 games remote playable.

It's kotaku, their "reliable source" is forum posters.... and most of the things in that article sound bogus so...

Not betting on it but out of anything else said it's at least a smidge more likely...
---
Vita: Megaman Legends, Dream C Club 0 Portable, Soul Sacrifice Demo
PS3: Way of the Samurai 4, Gal*Gun, Farcry 3
#6EmptyTomePosted 2/19/2013 4:36:13 PM
Bedroom gaming got interesting some months ago.

Hope it's true, once you experience this form of gaming you will never want to go back.
---
"Are you sad?" "yeah" "Wanna scream?"
-Best RPG line ever.