Need help choosing a game

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Need help choosing a game
3 years ago#1
I can't decide between either AC3 Liberation, RO: Odyssey or EDF 2017

I know they are different types of games but, which one will give me the most bang for my buck?
---
PSN/Steam/Origin: LiquidGaga
Blue Moon, You saw me standing alone ~
3 years ago#2
Only played Odyssey & Liberation. Liberation is more enjoyable but Odyssey is much longer
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
3 years ago#3
I liked Liberation more than Odyssey.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
3 years ago#4
Tough choice, I'd have to go with Ragnarok though. It just got some free DLC costumes too.
3 years ago#5
EDF! EDF!
---
This is superfrog HD! it's in HD dammit! - mike_411
3 years ago#6
EDF is digital only and overpriced :(
3 years ago#7
Odyssey is incredibly shallow, and even more tedious than most games of its type.

It probably will last you the longest, but that's only because the drop rates on cards are horrendous. So it's entirely possible that very little of your time with the game will be considered "fun."

Also, it's $40, which I think is ridiculously overpriced. You could get both of the Disgaea games for less than that, and they're infinitely better. You could also get MHFU for a portion of the price.

I haven't played the other two games, but I hear lots of good things about EDF.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
3 years ago#8
Guess i might get Liberation then, thanks guys.
---
PSN/Steam/Origin: LiquidGaga
Blue Moon, You saw me standing alone ~
3 years ago#9
I was thinking about picking up EDF as well.

Odyssey is a bit shallow, but looks and feels nice. Just needed more meaning to the gameplay.

Liberation I've heard is short, but if you want a decent and portable AC game, go for that.

I've played EDF Insect Armageddon which is newer than the 2017 edition of EDF so it has more budget, but IA lacks a few things 2017 has. EDF in general is just pure co-op fun of blowing up insects really and getting loot, with a lot of challenge around the end on harder difficulties.

Should be noted that all 3 of these games are repetitive in their own nature.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Xelorx.png
You don't want to be famous for your trophies. Hakoom is an example of this.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Need help choosing a game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived