Anybody here own more than one Vita?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Anybody here own more than one Vita?
2 years ago#1
I'm thinking about picking up another once the price drop hits. The Vita is such an amazing piece of hardware, it's definitely worth owning at least two of them.
2 years ago#2
Atleast wait until the new Vita Slim, assuming that rumour is credible at all.
---
3DS FC: 0619-3034-0578
2 years ago#3
Yes I own two(soon to be three). Unfortunately my first Vita(Black) broke due to water and other damage when my house flooded. I bought my second one from Amazon as the Black Friday deal. I was planning to import the Soul Sacrifice bundle, however I might wait now incase the Slim rumours are true.
---
In Soviet Russia... GREGOR SMASH YOU!!! 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
2 years ago#4
Lord_Vishana posted...
Yes I own two(soon to be three). Unfortunately my first Vita(Black) broke due to water and other damage when my house flooded. I bought my second one from Amazon as the Black Friday deal. I was planning to import the Soul Sacrifice bundle, however I might wait now incase the Slim rumours are true.

Sorry to hear about your house! Was it a hurricane/storm?
---
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative
2 years ago#5
Lord_Vishana posted...

that is HORRIBLE vishana. Everyone got out safe though right?
---
(On Resident Evil Revelations)
"4/10. The campaign was great, but the originality to Raid was stolen from Pokemon..." -CPU-Z
2 years ago#6
I have two attached to my account, one being my sis who's usually uninterested in playing online, just ad-hoc.

I'll wait for the Vita "3000". Reason being is that I'm already satisfied with my Vita.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Xelorx.png
You don't want to be famous for your trophies. Hakoom is an example of this.
2 years ago#7
yankee6903 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...

Hurricane Sandy, I live in Cape May NJ and we were hit really hard by it. A tree fell on my house that badly damaged my bedroom and bathroom. The house flooded horribly. Thankfully we were safe and was able to bring my pets with me to a shelter. I've been staying with friends since, reconstruction is taking a while unfortunately.
---
In Soviet Russia... GREGOR SMASH YOU!!! 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
2 years ago#8
If there is soul sacrifice bundle and its vita looks really cool then i would have two vita's.
2 years ago#9
Lord_Vishana posted...
yankee6903 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...

Hurricane Sandy, I live in Cape May NJ and we were hit really hard by it. A tree fell on my house that badly damaged my bedroom and bathroom. The house flooded horribly. Thankfully we were safe and was able to bring my pets with me to a shelter. I've been staying with friends since, reconstruction is taking a while unfortunately.

:(
2 years ago#10
I have about 6, JP imports of various colors/skins to resell at a later date.
---
Mee wurst troll evurr nobuddy pay brijj tole me nott sceary enuf
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Anybody here own more than one Vita?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived