Anybody here own more than one Vita?

#1SolnotPosted 2/20/2013 11:02:15 AM
I'm thinking about picking up another once the price drop hits. The Vita is such an amazing piece of hardware, it's definitely worth owning at least two of them.
#2Zechs23Posted 2/20/2013 11:04:15 AM
Atleast wait until the new Vita Slim, assuming that rumour is credible at all.
---
3DS FC: 0619-3034-0578
#3Lord_VishanaPosted 2/20/2013 11:08:38 AM
Yes I own two(soon to be three). Unfortunately my first Vita(Black) broke due to water and other damage when my house flooded. I bought my second one from Amazon as the Black Friday deal. I was planning to import the Soul Sacrifice bundle, however I might wait now incase the Slim rumours are true.
---
In Soviet Russia... GREGOR SMASH YOU!!! 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#4yankee6903Posted 2/20/2013 12:00:33 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Yes I own two(soon to be three). Unfortunately my first Vita(Black) broke due to water and other damage when my house flooded. I bought my second one from Amazon as the Black Friday deal. I was planning to import the Soul Sacrifice bundle, however I might wait now incase the Slim rumours are true.

Sorry to hear about your house! Was it a hurricane/storm?
---
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative
#5BossBangPosted 2/20/2013 12:02:05 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...

that is HORRIBLE vishana. Everyone got out safe though right?
---
(On Resident Evil Revelations)
"4/10. The campaign was great, but the originality to Raid was stolen from Pokemon..." -CPU-Z
#6zxelmanPosted 2/20/2013 12:02:59 PM
I have two attached to my account, one being my sis who's usually uninterested in playing online, just ad-hoc.

I'll wait for the Vita "3000". Reason being is that I'm already satisfied with my Vita.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Xelorx.png
You don't want to be famous for your trophies. Hakoom is an example of this.
#7Lord_VishanaPosted 2/20/2013 12:21:14 PM
yankee6903 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...

Hurricane Sandy, I live in Cape May NJ and we were hit really hard by it. A tree fell on my house that badly damaged my bedroom and bathroom. The house flooded horribly. Thankfully we were safe and was able to bring my pets with me to a shelter. I've been staying with friends since, reconstruction is taking a while unfortunately.
---
In Soviet Russia... GREGOR SMASH YOU!!! 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#8Sami1000Posted 2/20/2013 1:34:31 PM
If there is soul sacrifice bundle and its vita looks really cool then i would have two vita's.
#9Sami1000Posted 2/20/2013 1:35:49 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
yankee6903 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...

Hurricane Sandy, I live in Cape May NJ and we were hit really hard by it. A tree fell on my house that badly damaged my bedroom and bathroom. The house flooded horribly. Thankfully we were safe and was able to bring my pets with me to a shelter. I've been staying with friends since, reconstruction is taking a while unfortunately.

:(
#10FindmeElseweyrPosted 2/20/2013 1:36:55 PM
I have about 6, JP imports of various colors/skins to resell at a later date.
---
Mee wurst troll evurr nobuddy pay brijj tole me nott sceary enuf