Your favorite handheld of all time?

#21Yargitsu99zPosted 2/20/2013 2:45:43 PM
GBA
---
[Expletive deleted at request of Gamefaqs]
P.o.I.: you may know me as; "Zanzibar Man", "----824", or "Sam Yargo".
#22NnamzPosted 2/20/2013 2:48:03 PM
YEMbot posted...
BossBang posted...
YEMbot posted...
I'm torn. I got one of those limited edition NES-themed Game Boy Advance SP systems, and I sure do love it. And I have a great collection of games for it.

That said, my PSP probably holds the record for most hours of fun on-the-go.

And Vita is the coolest handheld I've ever owned. The number of times I pick it up and WISH DESPERATELY that there was something to play on it... lord.

your doin it wrong! so much stuff to play and not enough time to play it all! xD

i think my favorite handheld of all time... hm. I'm gonna say Vita from the sheer joy I get whenever I play that thing. But my liberated PSP go comes in CLOOOOSE second.

I love that thing, still carry it around when I know I'll only be out for a little while and without a bag.

Well, I've already beat Uncharted and Gravity Rush. Played Asscreed until the boredom was too much to bear. Ragnarok ain't my bag, but I do own it. Persona 4 is solid. LBP was fun but I can't do it for long stretches.

What else are you playing that I'm not?

I have no doubt you'll dismiss the list like you did above, but just checking some of the higher reviewed games could help if you're honestly looking for something to play.

Anyway, I'd personally recommend Lumines, Stardust, Tales from Space, and Wipeout 2048.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#23PortableGameFanPosted 2/20/2013 2:55:26 PM
3DS because of the ds library and future games.

I give PSP the 2nd place. I have never really liked Playstation brand until PSP came.
---
No Signature