That's it? NO exclusive Vita news?

#41StrikeNinja24Posted 2/20/2013 5:35:26 PM
Nerdstick posted...
redemptioner posted...
remoteplay is by local LAN, not for playing in Asia when your PS4 is on in the US
therefore, you'd pretty much have to be inside your house for remotePlay
which means you might as well actually be playing PS4 using your HDTV

Playing my Vita at the same time as I type this at my desk, something I can't do with my PS3. If I feel like playing anywhere in my house at any given time, just bring it with me!

Cmon guys, when they -announced- it they used the bog-standard example of the TV being in-use. Do you guys not have families?

How's that playing in bed working out for you? :)

And of course, I've always just been a handheld fan myself. There's something more fun about playing on a handheld compared to sitting myself at a TV, I'm far more enticed to play a PS3 game if I can play it on my Vita. The cool factor of playing a PS4 game on your Vita..

I have a separate TV just for games.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#42fourgigmanPosted 2/20/2013 5:36:25 PM
Nerdstick posted...
redemptioner posted...
remoteplay is by local LAN, not for playing in Asia when your PS4 is on in the US
therefore, you'd pretty much have to be inside your house for remotePlay
which means you might as well actually be playing PS4 using your HDTV

Playing my Vita at the same time as I type this at my desk, something I can't do with my PS3. If I feel like playing anywhere in my house at any given time, just bring it with me!

Cmon guys, when they -announced- it they used the bog-standard example of the TV being in-use. Do you guys not have families?

How's that playing in bed working out for you? :)

And of course, I've always just been a handheld fan myself. There's something more fun about playing on a handheld compared to sitting myself at a TV, I'm far more enticed to play a PS3 game if I can play it on my Vita. The cool factor of playing a PS4 game on your Vita..

Yes NERD you are correct. I think this is a great feature becuase my kids are usually watching power rangers or some crap, so i can still play ps4 quality games whenever i want on the vita.
Sony your a devious one, this might entise me to get a ps4.
---
PSN: bulletproofvita
#43_Candice_Posted 2/20/2013 5:38:59 PM(edited)
co1onel posted...
NebulaEmpire posted...
BossBang posted...
Wow, these responses are beyond idiotic.

You realize that the main selling point of the Vita is to be able to play console quality games on the go right?

Think a little...

I'd love it if PS4 games were also independantly playable on Vita, but apparently I have to buy a PS4 to play it on Vita. If I have a PS4, why the hell would I play it on Vita? (Not that I want to get a PS4)

For the exact same reason people wanna play a Wii U game on the tablet instead of a tv.

People use the Wii U tablet because its the default controller. People who buy Nintendo consoles do it to play the typical games found on a Nintendo console. People could give a **** all about whether theyre playing it on a tablet.

The Vita barely has system sellers worth buying, now gamers are waiting on a console release to validate their purchase? Just ****ing great.

I hope most of you guys are shills and shareholders. Not even most gamers are this dense.
---
It's not about graphics vs gameplay, it's about profits vs gameplay. Profits are more important than gameplay in this forum. -lgi on the Wii U messageboard