Wow. That's it. I'm getting a 3DS.

#1RocketomyPosted 2/20/2013 6:31:21 PM
Absolutely disgusting how Sony completely ignored the Vita. I mean WTF a friggin' price drop for Japan and NOTHING over here? Who the hell thought that was a good idea? Why would I buy a Vita now if I know I'm getting the shaft?!

I'm not giving Sony any cent more towards the Vita if they clearly don't value their North American customers and also completely ignore the drought of future games and developer interest.

I was on the fence about getting a Vita and a 3DS, but now that I know where Sony stands regarding their mobile platform (no support whatsoever), I'm def. going with Nintendo. At least they support their handhelds and churn out Directs every once in a while with... I DUNNO MOAR GAEMS?!
#2PrinnyGod_Posted 2/20/2013 6:31:59 PM
It was a ps4 conference.
---
I'm not really a god, dood. Please don't tell anyone.
#3The_LimitPosted 2/20/2013 6:32:23 PM
They said they'd be talking about it later this year.
---
Add me on PSN: TheLimit32 4everrr Playing: FF7 and Dissidia 012
Tifa <3 http://i.imgur.com/kxUP31K.jpg
#4gldooriiPosted 2/20/2013 6:32:37 PM
It's amazing how many people had no clue whatsoever that this conference was about the PS4, period.
---
PSN - gldoorii
Live - xgldooriix
#5Rocketomy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 6:32:41 PM
No it wasn't. It was the ''future of Playstation'', which apparently does NOT include the Vita anymore.
#6McMarblesPosted 2/20/2013 6:34:23 PM
The_Limit posted...

Wait for December!
---
Currently playing: Tales of the Abyss (3DS version)
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.
#7stargazer64Posted 2/20/2013 6:34:35 PM
Rocketomy posted...
No it wasn't. It was the ''future of Playstation'', which apparently does NOT include the Vita anymore.

If you don't see enough games last year and this year to justify a Vita purchase then you may as well get a 3DS.
---
This is superfrog HD! it's in HD dammit! - mike_411
#8DalekZeroPosted 2/20/2013 6:35:02 PM
The_Limit posted...

when? and in what context?
---
How do you make holy water?
You boil the hell out of it.
#9PrinnyGod_Posted 2/20/2013 6:35:13 PM

What? The future of the playstation was stuff leading up to this playstation 4 conference. They were talking about the history of their past consoles.
---
I'm not really a god, dood. Please don't tell anyone.
#10chuchumyrocketPosted 2/20/2013 6:35:46 PM
PrinnyGod_ posted...
It was a ps4 conference.

---
PSN: chuchumyrocket Steam: chuchumyrocket