Seeing as Sony wants to depend on Remote Play and not actual games for the Vita

#1_Candice_Posted 2/20/2013 5:53:23 PM
Are you getting your 3DS now? - Results (147 votes)
Yes! What was Sony thinking?
48.3% (71 votes)
No. Ill settle with my Vita.
51.7% (76 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Lets face it, Nintendo is demolishing Sony in handheld games. I thought it would take Nintendo forever to get their act together with the 3DS but now they more than made up for it.

Sony feels a game every few months is just ok. It doesnt even get a mention during the Future of Playstation livestream.

I figured competition would inspire more quality from Sony but theyre clearly past their prime. They are a joke.
---
It's not about graphics vs gameplay, it's about profits vs gameplay. Profits are more important than gameplay in this forum. -lgi on the Wii U messageboard
#2kewldude475Posted 2/20/2013 5:55:15 PM
This topic is amazingly idiotic.

The conference is about PS4, and it was said at the beginning PS Vita would be talked about more at another time.

Also, have you seen the Vita lineup this year? 3DS has a strong lineup, but none of the games look appealing to gamers who want more action oriented games in my opinion.
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
#3_Candice_(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 6:02:48 PM
Correction. The conference was about the "future of Playstation". Playstation isnt a solitary device, its a brand encompassing consoles, handhelds, and the psn.

While a lot of people anticipated PS4 info it wasnt guaranteed. Theyre throwing their all at the PS4 when the Vita hasnt even took off. It shows no tact.
---
It's not about graphics vs gameplay, it's about profits vs gameplay. Profits are more important than gameplay in this forum. -lgi on the Wii U messageboard
#4MrFwibblesPosted 2/20/2013 6:04:04 PM
I already have a 3DS, where's my poll option?
---
DLC, online passes and the rise of casual budget gaming have ruined the video game industry.
http://i.minus.com/ikldA8ungvbD2.gif
#5Spiffy247Posted 2/20/2013 6:04:57 PM
I have had a 3DS since June of 2011. I kept it, and I'm keeping my Vita.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#6brycemorrPosted 2/20/2013 6:05:48 PM
kewldude475 posted...
This topic is amazingly idiotic.

The conference is about PS4, and it was said at the beginning PS Vita would be talked about more at another time.

Also, have you seen the Vita lineup this year? 3DS has a strong lineup, but none of the games look appealing to gamers who want more action oriented games in my opinion.

This Sony booked two press conferences one for today and another for sometime in march if I remember right. While I was expecting today to be about the Vita cause tomorrow is the 1 year aniversery of being available worldwide. It was a good conference. Im expecting the one planned in march to be for the Vita.
---
psn: bdawgtimes84
#7_Candice_(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 6:55:17 PM
brycemorr posted...
This Sony booked two press conferences one for today and another for sometime in march if I remember right. While I was expecting today to be about the Vita cause tomorrow is the 1 year aniversery of being available worldwide. It was a good conference. Im expecting the one planned in march to be for the Vita.

Citation please?
---
#8legionofpancakePosted 2/20/2013 6:57:11 PM
MrFwibbles posted...
I already have a 3DS, where's my poll option?

---
Well, Courtney Gears didn't seem to mind.
88 Fingers Louie were a hardcore punk band. 88 Fingers Eddward was a nickname on Ed Edd'nEddy. Pretty cool reference.
#9ColorlessMagePosted 2/20/2013 7:00:40 PM
Was planning on getting a 3ds well close to the future regardless of how the Vita is doing,so where's that option?
#10The_LimitPosted 2/20/2013 7:09:30 PM
Your name is not Candice, You CAN'T dice!
---
Add me on PSN: TheLimit32 4everrr Playing: FF7 and Dissidia 012
Tifa <3 http://i.imgur.com/kxUP31K.jpg