Seeing as Sony wants to depend on Remote Play and not actual games for the Vita

#11Lord_VishanaPosted 2/20/2013 8:34:08 PM
I honestly don't have any interest in the PS4. While the potential ability to remote play PS4 titles on the Vita is nifty, it doesn't help those who don't plan to purchase it. I'm not willing to spend X amount of money on a PS4 to unlock the "true" potential of my Vita. Sony initially made a mistake by marketing the Vita as an accessory/peripheral to the PS3, they seemingly reinforced this with the PS4 connectivity. I'm not saying it's bad at all honestly. I just want the Vita to have it's own identity without being reliant upon other Sony consoles.
---
In Soviet Russia... GREGOR SMASH YOU!!! 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#12Lelouch71Posted 2/20/2013 9:20:12 PM
legionofpancake posted...
MrFwibbles posted...
I already have a 3DS, where's my poll option?

---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#13inuyasha1031Posted 2/20/2013 9:20:47 PM
Already have one :)
---
http://i.imgur.com/Fhluz.jpg
/* Class 5 Vita/3DS Dual Wielder */
#14PrinnyGod_Posted 2/20/2013 9:34:53 PM
>Not having an "I already own a 3ds." option.

Do you even game?
---
I'm not really a god, dood. Please don't tell anyone.
#15TinyTim123Posted 2/20/2013 10:16:01 PM
First:
legionofpancake posted...
MrFwibbles posted...
I already have a 3DS, where's my poll option?

Secondly:
Lord_Vishana posted...
I honestly don't have any interest in the PS4. While the potential ability to remote play PS4 titles on the Vita is nifty, it doesn't help those who don't plan to purchase it. I'm not willing to spend X amount of money on a PS4 to unlock the "true" potential of my Vita. Sony initially made a mistake by marketing the Vita as an accessory/peripheral to the PS3, they seemingly reinforced this with the PS4 connectivity. I'm not saying it's bad at all honestly. I just want the Vita to have it's own identity without being reliant upon other Sony consoles.

For me, I don't even have a TV. I enjoy my nomadic lifestyle, and I bought a Vita to play it's own games. While I am looking forward to the announced releases of this year, I am going to start getting pissed if the Vita fails to get more games. I don't even care if they are ports, as not having a TV means I haven't played them before.

In short, I would just like games. The announcement of the PS4 meant very little to me because I just can't care.
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
#16_Candice_(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 12:41:26 AM
Sorry to those of you 3DS owners.

:(
---
It's not about graphics vs gameplay, it's about profits vs gameplay. Profits are more important than gameplay in this forum. -lgi on the Wii U messageboard
#17mjnoir1Posted 2/21/2013 1:19:24 AM
Wheres the choice of actually being happy with my vita. why put "settle" like its bad or something?