3DS outselling the VIta proves people have horrible taste.

#21G1ingyPosted 2/21/2013 3:12:01 AM
lol

ITT: mad fanboys can't accept their overpriced handheld console is junk
#22nuclearratchetPosted 2/21/2013 3:12:11 AM
All Vita needs is a price drop. Vita > 3DS btw
#23NathanisDrakePosted 2/21/2013 3:47:26 AM
nuclearratchet posted...
Vita > 3DS btw

Hardware wise, sure. Software wise? LOL
---
http://fanboygaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/3ds-it-prints-money.gif // http://i.cubeupload.com/F9TsUH.gif
Vita PSN : NateisD
#24Kevinroth666Posted 2/21/2013 4:08:02 AM
I am a total Sony fanboy and I agree that as a piece of hardware, the Vita is VASTLY superior unfortunately it really hasn't found it's niche yet when it comes to software. I feel like a Leafs fan sometimes, knowing it has the potential but it just hasn't been delivering.

Yeah, it's got some great games (Persona 4, though a remake, is completely worth a vita purchase), but it just doesn't seem to have the same pull as the 3DS has right now. A lot of the Vita's games seem to attract a very small group of people (Persona is a Shin Megami which doesn't always appeal to the generic rpg fan due to the Japanese setting for example).

I own both systems, and absolutely love all the games I play for my Vita, I just have more for the 3DS. And up until the release of Fire Emblem, I was really on the fence about which system was 'better' (I always thought the 3D was gimmicky), but it's really sold me on what can be done with the 3DS.

I've said it in topics before, software is the battlefield where this handheld war is being fought, NOT hardware. I have never bought a handheld for is graphical capabilities or it's aesthetics, its' always been about being wow'd when it comes to gameplay, being able to sink in 5 hours into a game while watching tv and not even noticing.

For me, both systems have delivered, but it just seems obvious that the 3DS is doing a better job with using it's system to appeal to everyone, and reaching its potential.
#25ericsamuel1990Posted 2/21/2013 4:13:01 AM
reason i bought it was pokemon, fire emblem,shin megami tensei, kingdom hearts, and most importantly my ds had broken and figured why buy a ds when a 3ds wasnt that much more and id be able to play all the new games and to be honest ps vita doesnt have any games im interested in right now.
#26thetoughkidPosted 2/21/2013 4:37:03 AM
I got both, I dont have to pick a side in the lame fanboy war <3
---
3DS FC: 4656 - 6217 - 3476
PSN: Dupichos
#27DCarnagePosted 2/21/2013 5:04:04 AM
I like the 3DS but the Vita > 3DS. Unfortunately Vita lacks good games... So in that respect, 3DS > Vita. Once Vita's library expands and has more games that "I" like. Then Vita will be on top "In my own opinion".
#28VeladusPosted 2/21/2013 5:04:55 AM
_Candice_ posted...
It just proves the 3DS has games

This. The Vita is... hmm. Okay, the Vita is like a celibate monk that's hung like a horse. You've got some amazing hardware but nothing to play on it.
#29R2BDSiPosted 2/21/2013 5:14:12 AM
well Sony chooses not to support so........
#30ThePonyColliePosted 2/21/2013 5:23:34 AM
People always get the cheap alternative without researching for quality.
---
"You better not change the game, and you better be DAMN sure you don't make it the same game every time!" - RE Fans