I told my girlfriend Vita can remote play PS4..

#11USMCinfinity(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 8:09:39 AM
darkphiresage posted...
USMCinfinity posted...
darkphiresage posted...
tell her it's built into the tech in ps4, so it won't be left up to the developers. also tell her it won't be limited to a few yards as it will stream over wifi.

or you could save some time and tell her it's more complicated than the oven or the fridge.

Why so serious?

i would think the extremely sexist response at the end of the post would tip you off, but if i really have to explain it, i wasn't serious. o_O

Neither was I, are we stuck on a ackward loop now?
---
Also USMC you are nothing but Mr. Negative. Quit being mean to everyone!
- GroundCraze
#12USMCinfinity(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 8:11:42 AM
StrikeNinja24 posted...
mike_411 posted...
slap her and tell her ps4 has 8 gigs of RAM.
Then while you have victory sex be sure to thank Sony by looking up to the heavens and shouting "Sony always wins, baby!"

Knowing Sony, the entire thing will be underclocked and never taken advantage of.

And people really think it's possible to get an entire game to stream over nothing but a wifi connection? Really?

Yeah, I will always ignore this " remote play " this won't work and we all know it.
---
- GroundCraze
#13darkphiresagePosted 2/21/2013 8:12:30 AM
USMCinfinity posted...
darkphiresage posted...
USMCinfinity posted...
darkphiresage posted...
tell her it's built into the tech in ps4, so it won't be left up to the developers. also tell her it won't be limited to a few yards as it will stream over wifi.

or you could save some time and tell her it's more complicated than the oven or the fridge.

Why so serious?

i would think the extremely sexist response at the end of the post would tip you off, but if i really have to explain it, i wasn't serious. o_O

i don't get stuck in loops with people unless they bring sour apple jolly ranchers.
---
"Dat b**** crazy."
"Ya, b****** be trippin." - every guy ever and his best friend at some point in life.
#14mike_411Posted 2/21/2013 8:13:06 AM
stargazer64 posted...
Sony always comes first, baby!

*high-five*
xD
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
"I'd rather kill that monkey than have sex with that dog." -Paul Ryckert
#15USMCinfinity(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 8:18:51 AM
darkphiresage posted...
USMCinfinity posted...
darkphiresage posted...
USMCinfinity posted...
darkphiresage posted...

Why so serious?

i don't get stuck in loops with people unless they bring sour apple jolly ranchers.

Well, we have some sort of cute quoting date going on LMAO.
---
- GroundCraze
#16darkphiresagePosted 2/21/2013 8:24:18 AM
StrikeNinja24 posted...
mike_411 posted...
slap her and tell her ps4 has 8 gigs of RAM.
Then while you have victory sex be sure to thank Sony by looking up to the heavens and shouting "Sony always wins, baby!"

Knowing Sony, the entire thing will be underclocked and never taken advantage of.

And people really think it's possible to get an entire game to stream over nothing but a wifi connection? Really?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oTXrPgJ7xM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCcc35X3CKU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO8sl4-OtPE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oWHoChisWY

gaikai and onlive have both been doing exactly that for quite a while already...o_O

some hiccups, sure. but considering one, the videos are from early - mid 2012, two, they're improving the service, and three, this is how it runs with fraps on at the same time, i don't think it's out of the question that the streaming will be fine.
---
"Dat b**** crazy."
"Ya, b****** be trippin." - every guy ever and his best friend at some point in life.