Vita sales doesn't matter? Ubisoft disagree

#21KogaSteelfangPosted 2/21/2013 9:16:17 AM
@Darkphiresage:
It may not be as prevalent here, but I still see it a lot. All I'm saying is that it's a stupid thing to claim sales don't matter. I don't see why I'm taking so much heat for it, aside from one person who thought I insulted them.

Sales drive development, it's always been the case.
---
3ds FC: 0817-3909-5696. PSN Grindpantera.
If you add me, please send a PM with your code.
#22dj___rollPosted 2/21/2013 9:27:31 AM
Quote:Golden_Mean posted...
KogaSteelfang posted...
What did TC do to you to deserve such a sacastic response from you?

It's xfactor lol, need I say more? Trying to put a fire out before it starts but you just want to fuel it.

I just used your post as a jumping off point to discuss the TC's topic further.

Your post in response to mine is completely void of any attempt to discuss. It's pure whining for the sake of whining. Look at how condescending you are? That's not an attempt at discussion lmao. We know there are people like that. We also know that most people aren't like that. If you actually stopped and thought for a moment, before running me around in blame games, this board has for the most part agreed on a regular basis that the Vita is not selling well. Think about Kitt's weekly topic before you unnecessarily take this any further.

So once again... I'm doing to those people, what you did to TC.
If he deserves no respect from you, why do they deserve it from me?

Also, I see that sentiment(That sales don't matter) all the time. If they're the minority, then the majority needs to speak up a bit.
It's literally almost daily that I see, or hear, or read that exact sentiment. It's old, and it's pointlessly stupid.

Also, something you may want to remember about me. I don't pay attention to usernames, like ever. I just now had to check what your username was.
If I see something I feel is worth responding to, I'll respond, regardless of who posted it.

@KogaSteelfang
Then you should pay attention to usernames. If you did, you'd realize that all those sales don't matter posts are from the same small handful of people. Half reassurance, half trolls looking to get a rise.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#23KogaSteelfangPosted 2/21/2013 9:45:23 AM
@Dj___Roll:
Even if that is the case, does that make me wrong in calling it stupid, or make me mocking them in my first post more uncalled for?
If anything, it makes them deserve it more IMO.
---
3ds FC: 0817-3909-5696. PSN Grindpantera.
If you add me, please send a PM with your code.
#24HugsAllAroundPosted 2/21/2013 9:46:34 AM
Ubisoft doesn't matter.
#25xfactor(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 3:59:06 PM
Golden_Mean posted...
KogaSteelfang posted...
What did TC do to you to deserve such a sacastic response from you?

It's xfactor lol, need I say more? Trying to put a fire out before it starts but you just want to fuel it.

I just used your post as a jumping off point to discuss the TC's topic further.

Your post in response to mine is completely void of any attempt to discuss. It's pure whining for the sake of whining. See at how condescending you are? That's not an attempt at discussion lmao. We know there are people like that. We also know that most people aren't like that. If you actually stopped and thought for a moment, before running me around in blame games, this board has for the most part agreed on a regular basis that the Vita is not selling well. Think about Kitt's weekly topic before you unnecessarily take this any further.

What is it about me? I am not ubisoft, and this statement is from ubisoft not me. I am just a messager.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#26TheNewWavePosted 2/21/2013 4:54:47 PM
Needs a bigger install base to get more devs to make games, but needs more devs to make games to get a bigger install base. Why do devs not seem to realize this?
#27kcypher2000Posted 2/21/2013 5:43:30 PM
TheNewWave posted...
Needs a bigger install base to get more devs to make games, but needs more devs to make games to get a bigger install base. Why do devs not seem to realize this?

Devs arent a charity. Sony over prices the system and memory cards. Oh and i love all the whiners hating the tc for posting a link. Get over your insecurities because if this wasnt a real issue then the article would have never been written in the first place.

Pull your head out of the sand fan boys because its not like there is anything positive to post about the vita anyways.
#28Shadowfxd2Posted 2/21/2013 5:45:51 PM
Ubisoft doesn't matter.

I waited too long for this. I think Vita doesn't matter and I own a Vita
---
http://i.imgur.com/NbGmq.jpg, http://i.imgur.com/ARXXY.jpg
Equals: http://i.imgur.com/ZpBae.jpg, Hmmm: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29629070.jpg