The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Is it worth importing the Vita from Japan after the price drop hits?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Is it worth importing the Vita from Japan after the price drop hits?
2 years ago#1
what do you guys think?
2 years ago#2
No. Specially if you live in the U.S.
2 years ago#3
If that 32GB bundle ends up being cheaper than buying locally, go for it.
2 years ago#4
the shipping will damn near knock it right back up to $250. (prolly more with tax)

http://www.target.com/p/playstation-vita-lego-batman-2-bundle-playstation-vita/-/A-14277759#prodSlot=medium_1_2&term=vita
^ sell the game, get a memory card. there's your price cut.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B003O6EATE/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1361491147&sr=8-1&keywords=vita&condition=used
^buy a very good used one. amazon is legendary for their fairness and return policies if you're unsatisfied.

anyone still whining about a price cut is doing it just for the sake of whining. the vita has had a "price drop" in the US since the middle of last year if you bothered to look.
---
"Dat b**** crazy."
"Ya, b****** be trippin." - every guy ever and his best friend at some point in life.
2 years ago#5
Buying PS Vita locally is cheaper.
Unless you want Sapphire Blue, Cosmic Red or Silver PS Vita.
---
Disgaea D2!
2 years ago#6
Silver PS Vita is $300.00 USD before shipping at Play-Asia.
---
Japanese Import System Collection: PSP-3000 (White/Blue, Black/Red, Red/Black, Sky Blue/Marine Blue), PS3 (Scarlet Red), PS Vita (Cosmic Red)
2 years ago#7
Nippon yasan White psvita $220/150, I'm so tempted to buy another. I already imported a 3DS LL for 160 with shipping.
2 years ago#8
a_gon_nee posted...
Nippon yasan White psvita $220/150, I'm so tempted to buy another. I already imported a 3DS LL for 160 with shipping.

Buy another Vita.

I have 2 myself. :)
---
Japanese Import System Collection: PSP-3000 (White/Blue, Black/Red, Red/Black, Sky Blue/Marine Blue), PS3 (Scarlet Red), PS Vita (Cosmic Red)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Is it worth importing the Vita from Japan after the price drop hits?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived