Street Fighter x Tekken psn question.

#1Skull_proPosted 2/21/2013 7:07:30 PM
According to wikipedia, the vita version of this game includes a code to download several characters. I'm about to download this game through psn. Are the character preinstalled upon geting the digital version? Or will i have to pay for them?

Also, I CAN fight againts random ps3 players online, right?

Im asking these questions because I already have 40$ in my psn wallet and these question will decide if i will buy it or not.

Source: wikipedia, lol.
---
Married to Clay, Driftveil city's gym leader
Official Roserade of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#22xkrazyPosted 2/21/2013 7:18:36 PM
Don't do it, man. The graphics look like doodoo. But, to answer your questions: yes, the characters are already available.
#3Skull_pro(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 7:26:31 PM
2xkrazy posted...
Don't do it, man. The graphics look like doodoo. But, to answer your questions: yes, the characters are already available.

What do you mean don't do it? Appart ftom the graphics. Is the game any good?
---
#4co1onelPosted 2/21/2013 7:31:26 PM
Actually the DLC characters are included in the Vita version whether you download it or buy the cartridge version. The code is to download the DLC characters on PS3 for free.
---
PSN: Co1onel-225
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCoIonel - http://i.minus.com/iVXYeO2wiU3WC.gif
#52xkrazyPosted 2/21/2013 7:36:03 PM
The gameplay sucks. You'll be relying on touchscreen options to perform advance combos. The PS Vita d-pad and buttons weren't designed for fighters.
#6Skull_pro(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 8:07:43 PM
2xkrazy posted...
The gameplay sucks. You'll be relying on touchscreen options to perform advance combos. The PS Vita d-pad and buttons weren't designed for fighters.

Is yhe game that bad? I was told it was better than UMvsC3 which i already found decent.
---
#7GhetsisPosted 2/21/2013 8:15:20 PM
2xkrazy posted...

What? Out of all the Vita games I've played, SFxT is by far the best-looking.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#8Safros93Posted 2/21/2013 9:25:47 PM
Ghetsis posted...
2xkrazy posted...

What? Out of all the Vita games I've played, SFxT is by far the best-looking.

What did you play? Black Ops Declassified and Mortal Kombat?
SFxT is a nice looking game, but nothing more than that. Characters are blurry, since it's not even native resolution.
#9MetalZoicPosted 2/21/2013 10:09:15 PM
All the characters are already there, you won't need to download them.
The game looks great, one of the better looking games on the system and runs buttery smooth. You can cross-play against PS3 players although the online can run a bit hitchy sometimes.

The gameplay is really good, much improved in many little ways since the big patch and I would rank it much higher than MK and UMvC (BB is the one fighter I don't own so I can't compare it).
#10co1onelPosted 2/21/2013 10:47:16 PM
Skull_pro posted...
2xkrazy posted...

Is yhe game that bad? I was told it was better than UMvsC3 which i already found decent.

Please don't listen to that guy. He's got to be awful at the game if he seriously thinks the Vita's d-pad is bad for fighters. It controls and plays great. The graphics seem to go both ways with people. It doesn't run at full resolution so it looks blurry, however it runs at a very nice 60fps and still has decent character models.
---
PSN: Co1onel-225
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCoIonel - http://i.minus.com/iVXYeO2wiU3WC.gif