Street Fighter x Tekken psn question.

#112xkrazyPosted 2/21/2013 10:00:08 PM
co1onel posted...
Skull_pro posted...
2xkrazy posted...
The gameplay sucks. You'll be relying on touchscreen options to perform advance combos. The PS Vita d-pad and buttons weren't designed for fighters.

Is yhe game that bad? I was told it was better than UMvsC3 which i already found decent.

Please don't listen to that guy. He's got to be awful at the game if he seriously thinks the Vita's d-pad is bad for fighters. It controls and plays great. The graphics seem to go both ways with people. It doesn't run at full resolution so it looks blurry, however it runs at a very nice 60fps and still has decent character models.

R u kidding? This D-pad is the worst design ever. It's feels small and cheap. You think you're good because of Capcom's input shortcuts this generation? Please, play a fighter that requires precision like sfa3 max, then come back at me.

I'm an arcade stick user. The dual shock 3 was decent. This vita pad is garbage.
#12co1onelPosted 2/21/2013 10:31:37 PM
2xkrazy posted...
co1onel posted...
Skull_pro posted...
2xkrazy posted...
The gameplay sucks. You'll be relying on touchscreen options to perform advance combos. The PS Vita d-pad and buttons weren't designed for fighters.

Is yhe game that bad? I was told it was better than UMvsC3 which i already found decent.

Please don't listen to that guy. He's got to be awful at the game if he seriously thinks the Vita's d-pad is bad for fighters. It controls and plays great. The graphics seem to go both ways with people. It doesn't run at full resolution so it looks blurry, however it runs at a very nice 60fps and still has decent character models.

R u kidding? This D-pad is the worst design ever. It's feels small and cheap. You think you're good because of Capcom's input shortcuts this generation? Please, play a fighter that requires precision like sfa3 max, then come back at me.

I'm an arcade stick user. The dual shock 3 was decent. This vita pad is garbage.

Lol
---
PSN: Co1onel-225
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCoIonel - http://i.minus.com/iVXYeO2wiU3WC.gif
#13SorrowsPassionPosted 2/22/2013 1:05:10 AM
TC the game is fun especially scramble battles and ofcourse you can play against PS3 users.
If you decide to get the game add me
---
PSN: Sorrows_Passion
#142ylytPosted 2/22/2013 2:10:38 AM
2xkrazy posted...
co1onel posted...
Skull_pro posted...
2xkrazy posted...

Please, if anything, the PS3 controller's d-pad is garbage when it comes to fighting games. Arcade stick user pshh
---
If you're willing to make an effort, anything can happen (I hope...)
#15skyrimer3dPosted 2/22/2013 3:50:34 AM
It's a great game, great graphics, it plays so much better now with the 2013 patch, you get cross play with PS3 and touch screen controls work just fine, check:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHl5K-6Zuxc
#16TheNewWavePosted 2/22/2013 4:49:02 AM(edited)
First of all, the graphics look great - obviously inferior to the ps3, but that is expected. Also, background animations are active, but toned down. But then again, this game looks absolutely gorgeous on the OLED screen.

Secondly, the game is essentially the same as the ps3 version, but with more random useless features such as AR.

Thirdly, the touch screen controls are fantastic. They can be resized and placed anywhere on the front touch screen, which allows for much better control than the dual-shock. Also, the Vita's directional buttons are superior to the dual-shock by a longshot. Obviously, a fightstick is always superior by far, but not everyone has $200 to blow on a controller.

Lastly, the vita version comes with cross-compatible DLC voucher for all extra characters as well as all original character alt costumes, which would cost more than the game itself.

In summary, unless you are going to use a fightstick, there is no reason, besides being a graphic whore, to skip out on the Vita version. Most of these people never even played the vita version. Sorry, no idea about your actual question TC, the digital download.