What's the total sales for the Vita now?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. What's the total sales for the Vita now?
3 years ago#1
According to Wiki, it was at 2.2mil in June 2012. I don't know if there's an updated total sales figure or not by now.

I heard the CoD and AC bundles sold well.

I assuming it's at around 4mil now. Maybe more or less.

Anybody know?

Btw, this isn't some troll topic. I own and love the Vita. I'm just curious to see what the sales are at by now.
---
Dragonballzfan2, Knuckles_Sonic, LPxDBZ. Hybrid Theory, Meteora, Minutes to Midnight, A Thousand Suns, Living Things = All flawless albums.
3 years ago#2
I am interested to know too.
---
Japanese Import System Collection: PSP-3000 (White/Blue, Black/Red, Red/Black, Sky Blue/Marine Blue), PS3 (Scarlet Red), PS Vita (Cosmic Red)
3 years ago#3
Around 4 million sounds about right, vgchartz has it at 4.1 million (though they have tended to overtrack in the past).
3 years ago#4
That doesn't seem plausible...2 million units moved during the last 6 months in 2012??? I doubt it. This isn't the 3DS etc.
---
Japanese Import System Collection: PSP-3000 (White/Blue, Black/Red, Red/Black, Sky Blue/Marine Blue), PS3 (Scarlet Red), PS Vita (Cosmic Red)
3 years ago#5
Mister Money posted...
That doesn't seem plausible...2 million units moved during the last 6 months in 2012??? I doubt it. This isn't the 3DS etc.

Are you trying to say that this sounds like a lot to you? For worldwide numbers?
---
This is superfrog HD! it's in HD dammit! - mike_411
3 years ago#6
Probably between 3.5 and 4 million.
---
PS3/PSN: gamewhooper
NNID/Miiverse: gamewhooper
3 years ago#7
Way too high. Didnt it sell 40k in Japan for Jan and even less in the US. Even holiday numbers were low.
3 years ago#8
It's probably sold worldwide about what the new Animal Crossing game has sold in Japan alone. I'm not even kidding.
3 years ago#9
HugsAllAround posted...
It's probably sold worldwide about what the new Animal Crossing game has sold in Japan alone. I'm not even kidding.

This.

I think both are somewhere around 3.5 million.
3 years ago#10
SetecAstronomy posted...
HugsAllAround posted...

This.

I think both are somewhere around 3.5 million.

That's crazy that one game in one region can sell as much as a system worldwide, especially when said system has been out 4x longer than said game.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. What's the total sales for the Vita now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived