Poll: Your PS Vita Color

#1Mister MoneyPosted 2/22/2013 1:03:38 PM
Which PS Vita Color Do You Currently Own/Will Own?? - Results (123 votes)
Crystal Black - Original. Just Like Me.
51.22% (63 votes)
Crystal White (Either From ACLIII Bundle or Stand-Alone)
38.21% (47 votes)
Sapphire Blue
0.81% (1 votes)
Cosmic Red
0.81% (1 votes)
Ice Silver (coming 2/28 to HK then rest of Asia/Japan)
0% (0 votes)
Hatsune Miku Limited Edition Crystal White
0.81% (1 votes)
Soul Sacrifice Limited Edition Demonic (Cosmic) Red
0.81% (1 votes)
More Than One (List the Colors)
3.25% (4 votes)
None
4.07% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Just curious.

For me, it is "More Than One". Cosmic Red and Crystal White.
---
Japanese Import System Collection: PSP-3000 (White/Blue, Black/Red, Red/Black, Sky Blue/Marine Blue), PS3 (Scarlet Red), PS Vita (Cosmic Red)
#2nyo_akioPosted 2/22/2013 1:17:17 PM
Stand-alone Crystal White.
---
PSN: Ken-OHKayou
#3Lord_VishanaPosted 2/22/2013 1:21:54 PM
First: Black(broke unfortunately) I'm curious was "Crystal Black" the official name of that color? Didn't know that

Second: Crystal White(my current one)

Third: Soul Sacrifice Demonic Red bundle(Importing)
---
In Soviet Russia... GREGOR SMASH YOU!!! 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#4Nophoria88Posted 2/22/2013 2:04:07 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
First: Black(broke unfortunately) I'm curious was "Crystal Black" the official name of that color? Didn't know that

How much is that going to cost you to import and from where if you don't mind me asking?
#5TheExiled280Posted 2/22/2013 2:05:28 PM
once you go black, you don't go... wait, this is going to get me modded >_<
---
"[Gravity Rush] is like losing your virginity; sometimes you won't know what you're doing, it's over way too quick and it's totally amazing!" -CBrate
#6Mister Money(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 2:07:41 PM
Nophoria88 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...

How much is that going to cost you to import and from where if you don't mind me asking?

Play-Asia had it for $429.99 I believe it was, or somewhere in the $400+ range.

It's currently all reserved, so there is no option for you to buy...but after a few months, they will resurface, or weeks even.

Hatsune Miku one was $429+ but now it's still available...at $759+..even at Amazon.
---
Japanese Import System Collection: PSP-3000 (White/Blue, Black/Red, Red/Black, Sky Blue/Marine Blue), PS3 (Scarlet Red), PS Vita (Cosmic Red)
#7Merc123Posted 2/22/2013 2:10:51 PM
Crystal white from AC3 Liberation bundle.
#8Nophoria88Posted 2/22/2013 2:11:01 PM
Mister Money posted...
Nophoria88 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...

It's currently all reserved, so there is no option for you to buy...but after a few months, they will resurface, or weeks even.

Hatsune Miku one was $429+ but now it's still available...at $759+..even at Amazon.

Yikes, I'll just go for the white one if I ever get another color.
#9Lord_VishanaPosted 2/22/2013 2:14:12 PM
Mister Money posted...
Nophoria88 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...

Lol you ninja'd my response.

No worries. :-)

Yes it's quite expensive to imprt, the price does vary on where you get it though. I imported Demon Gaze and it was around $86 USD.
---
In Soviet Russia... GREGOR SMASH YOU!!! 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#10neviPosted 2/22/2013 2:15:45 PM
I want a green one! :D
---
Please excuse my troll behavior, as I am currently in my "Crash/Spyro depraved" state. Thank you for ur understanding PS4: http://tinyurl.com/ac7toy8